- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. I dove real deep into this. I got up to chapter 3, as well as doing some hard missions, did the arena until I needed more duel swords, and did the training area. I also summoned some heroes, my 1st ones being some really neat characters. Here some of them are:

So yeah... really loving it so far

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Can't wait to play it, I'm curious to see which characters are in the game.

So far I'm very happy with my incredibly luck hero pulls.

My main team consist of at this very moment:

4* Camilla Lv. 8
5* Lucina Lv. 10
4* Raven Lv. 7
3* Oboro Lv. 7

I could replace Oboro with my freashly new 4* Lv. 2 Hinata but I need her has a viable a Lancer (Blue), and she has a high 20 attack. So she's leveling within nicely viable realms stat wise.

My Lv. 10 Lucina is stats as followed:
HP: 25
Atk: 32
Def: 7
Spd: 16
Res: 7

Pretty fuckin sick! Yep, I'm happy :)

I've been playing it for a couple of hours. There's a decent amount of content and I'm having a blast. Perfect fit for mobile. Even more so than Mario Run.

Around the Network

Let's give this a shot.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I got to Chapter 1 and stopped. Phone was almost out of battery.

It's enjoyable so far, seems like a good fit for the platform. Story is pretty simple and doesn't take long to digest, and the stages seem pretty short. I like the design of the new characters. I'm curious how long I'll play before I start to plateau...without paying for it anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I got Corrin!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I got Corrin! <3

I got Female Corrin! <3

this is the 1st mobile game that i can play more than an hour non-stop.. this should say how good it is.

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language