By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433
zero129 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Oh and there is ps4 type mouse and keyboard.

(https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/tac-pro-for-playstation-4/)

And if they want the Xbox controller on ps4 they can use that.

And man that pic hahahah wth.

How many games use the PS4 M+K??

And if you want to use the XB joypad on PS4 you need to buy an add on...

@OP

The game looks amazing.

Hahhahahahah shit dude looks like yesterday we didn't learn anything ahhaahahahahahah

btw the option is still there.

And if the m+k support was requested a lot it would be there wouldn't it,from what i saw people are very much against it don't know why even that tac thing people were saying that that should not be included in anyway on consoles.

And yeah OP the game looks amazing.

Around the Network

I was hyped, but then the release date for Zelda got announced. So I had to cancel it.>_>
Will definitely get it at some point, but probably not until the summer and it's on sale.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

zero129 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Hahhahahahah shit dude looks like yesterday we didn't learn anything ahhaahahahahahah

btw the option is still there.

And if the m+k support was requested a lot it would be there wouldn't it,from what i saw people are very much against it don't know why even that tac thing people were saying that that should not be included in anyway on consoles.

And yeah OP the game looks amazing.

The option might be still there but its pointless if its not used by any devs. and in return that makes your post pointless.

Also one reason console gamers are against KB+M is that they would then have to learn how to use one if they want to be able to be competitive with the people that do use it.

And what exactly didnt we learn yesterday?.

That one was golden so they would have to learn ahahahah to use

it's hard to learn this >>>>> WSAD,Shift to run;Right/Middle/Left mouse button,Ctrl or c to crouch and 1-9 to use different powers or abilites,HAHAHAHAH that one was funny dude i have to give you props,but you know there is a more logical reason why aren't they using it it's because a lot of  people are not asking for it and it's not a requested feature maybe because of that,but by your kinda strange logic people play only games to be competitive.

looks like we didn't learn anything by we i mean you tbh.

And it makes your point kinda pointless we never talked about will or will they not use it the option is there that was what we were talking about.

zero129 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Oh and there is ps4 type mouse and keyboard.

(https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/tac-pro-for-playstation-4/)

And if they want the Xbox controller on ps4 they can use that.

And man that pic hahahah wth.

How many games use the PS4 M+K??

And if you want to use the XB joypad on PS4 you need to buy an add on...

@OP

The game looks amazing.

All of them. There's an officially licensed (by Sony) Hori M+KB that works on all Ps4 games.

John2290 said:
Hapuc12 said:

it's hard to learn this >>>>> WSAD,Shift to run;Right/Middle/Left mouse button,Ctrl or c to crouch and 1-9 to use different powers or abilites,HAHAHAHAH that one was funny dude i have to give you props,but you know there is a more logical reason why aren't they using it it's because a lot of  people are not asking for it and it's not a requested feature maybe because of that,but by your kinda strange logic people play only games to be competitive.

And it makes your point kinda pointless we never talked about will or will they not use it the option is there that was what we were talking about.

No that is not the reason. Like that one racing developer said, you wouldn't try to open an email with your steering wheel so why would you use a keybpard and mouse to race. KB&M are good for some games like RTS and 4x games and of course FPS they are shit at basically every other genre. I've played with a keyboard and mouse since before I held my first NES controller and a controller is designed for gaming while a keyboard is designed for typing.

Sure i agree with that good point.

But of course m+kb for Rts and fps is def choice if you aren't playing them with kb+m you are doing it wrong.

And yes imo too all the other genres are best played on controllers.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Sure i agree with that good point.

But of course m+kb for Rts and fps is def choice if you aren't playing them with kb+m you are doing it wrong.

And yes imo too all the other genres are best played on controllers.

Ops, it was the poster you quoted I meant that reply for.

No harm no foul all good dude.

zero129 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

All of them. There's an officially licensed (by Sony) Hori M+KB that works on all Ps4 games.

Please point me to a link for this KB+M that works with All PS4 games. Id love to use it for all the FPS games on PS4.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/tac-pro-for-playstation-4/

The TAC Pro's mechanical keyboard and mouse bring PC style controls to PS4™ and PS3™ systems. The TAC Pro provides a different method of control for the PlayStation®4. Designed to work seamlessly with the PS4™ system and all games, its features include keyboard or analog stick movement and programmable user profiles. 

Its entirely tuneable via a PC app as well for configuring precision beyond what PlayStation natively offers. 

zero129 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Your reply is whats Golden.

Let a console gamer who never used a KB+M play a FPS game on PC and watch how they will be all over the place and look to go back to a joypad right away.

The ones that do learn to use it will wipe the floor with other gamers who are using a Joypad.

And your right "You" didnt learn anything but i can see you doing well around VGC with an attitude like yours .

And how exactly is my point pointless when i was simply answering your question?.

Like i said the option is pointless if almost no games support it..

ah HAAHAHAHAH dude dude hahahahh of course not one controller user is going to be pro when he start using kb+m haahahahahah that would be ridiculous.

Ahhhh no not really it's all about the skill,i play on controller all my games and i wipe out (mostly) all the people playing i'm presuming kb+m your point doesn't make sense.

My additude and how does my "additute" affect you or how does it trigger you i would like to know.

Uh no you answered my question by giving a false statement it does have the option and no matter how much usseles it is the option is there.

But i'm more intrested in my attitude that's what i'm dying to know.

John2290 said:

My God, Aloy is one hot protagonist. New pics and the detail in this game is insane...

There also seems to be much variety in clothing.

Looks like in game photo mode shots will suffer the same loss in detail that Uncharted 4 had or someone wasn't very good at setting the shot...

These are not even close to how they'll look in photo mode. Just wait and see ...

The PS5 Exists. 

zero129 said:
Hapuc12 said:

ah HAAHAHAHAH dude dude hahahahh of course not one controller user is going to be pro when he start using kb+m haahahahahah that would be ridiculous.

Ahhhh no not really it's all about the skill,i play on controller all my games and i wipe out (mostly) all the people playing i'm presuming kb+m your point doesn't make sense.

My additude and how does my "additute" affect you or how does it trigger you i would like to know.

Uh no you answered my question by giving a false statement it does have the option and no matter how much usseles it is the option is there.

But i'm more intrested in my attitude that's what i'm dying to know.

Im not even going to waste my time going in circles with you, so lets allow this topic to go back on track. You have anything else to say you can PM me or post to my wall...

Dude whatever you say you started a conversation but in the end it's my fault.

I don't have anything against you.

But i was only intrested about my additude that's what i want to know.