By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433
John2290 said:
Has anyone gotten a preload yet in America? I'm itching to see what the file size is on this game since my ISP data remaining is just over 100gb til the 7th of march. Please tag and come back when you get it, I would much appreciate it so I know weather to go to gamestop or order on PSN.

I may have. I preordered digitally a couple of days ago. I'm in bed right now but I'll check later.

*Edit* it's downloading now! 40.668 GB.

Around the Network

Pre-ordered and downloading now!

Signature goes here!

d21lewis said:
John2290 said:
Has anyone gotten a preload yet in America? I'm itching to see what the file size is on this game since my ISP data remaining is just over 100gb til the 7th of march. Please tag and come back when you get it, I would much appreciate it so I know weather to go to gamestop or order on PSN.

I may have. I preordered digitally a couple of days ago. I'm in bed right now but I'll check later.

*Edit* it's downloading now! 40.668 GB.

Insert "What Sorcery is this! gif" meme here.

How the heck did they manage to get such a huge open world, with so much detail (4k checkerboarding textures) down to just 40 gigs?

John2290 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Pre-ordered and downloading now!

And above you said teasing was creul. Lmao.

Sorry, I'm just excited!

Signature goes here!

Very impressive materials and vistas. But I'm not really hooked by the characters or the general look of the gameplay itself.

Around the Network

That very thing seems to be the highlight of the reviews. At least the gameplay anyway, is it just a matter of taste for you? 

Entirely. I'm just not a big action game fan. What I'm seeing does look well crafted, so I hope people really enjoy it.

Downloading now

How cruel. Having this game and BotW release so close to each other makes my heart hurt

On the bright side, those two games will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay

monocle_layton said:
How cruel. Having this game and BotW release so close to each other makes my heart hurt

On the bright side, those two games will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay

Yep, two quality games back to back!

Signature goes here!

John2290 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yep, two quality games back to back!

Are you in the states Trucks? Anychance of checking what the Yank countdown time is?

I'm in Canada but my countdown should be the same as the states (East Coast):  1 day 2 hours right now.

Signature goes here!