By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433

Around the Network

Now that it's confirmed that Horizon has sold over 10 million I expect one pic for every sale , don't slack off.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Now that it's confirmed that Horizon has sold over 10 million I expect one pic for every sale , don't slack off.

I'm gunna go with it's partially these pics that helped get it there. Still haven't seen my cut either... lol.

No HZD2 leaks, no more free HZD ads!

EricHiggin said:
mjk45 said:

I'm gunna go with it's partially these pics that helped get it there. Still haven't seen my cut either... lol.

I rang Guerilla and they said no billing invoice no pay and you owe them $10 million for IP theft because you were  making money off the IP, I got you off when I reminded them that since you forgot to bill them you had in fact not made any money, their reply was that's great we love our fans and their tradition of doing  it for love not money so tell him  keep up the tradition'

PS , they also implied that if you took legal action they would send Rico to live with you.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
EricHiggin said:

I rang Guerilla and they said no billing invoice no pay and you owe them $10 million for IP theft because you were  making money off the IP, I got you off when I reminded them that since you forgot to bill them you had in fact not made any money, their reply was that's great we love our fans and their tradition of doing  it for love not money so tell him  keep up the tradition'

PS , they also implied that if you took legal action they would send Rico to live with you.

Man that escalated rather quickly. I thought the Dutch were supposed to be a peaceful people. Then again, when they make games like KZ, well. Dealing with JC Rico is bad enough, now KZ Rico? I got my work cut out for me.

Send me the alpha of the new KZ to shut me up eh? Hmmm, interesting. What would Goldmember do?

EricHiggin said:
mjk45 said:

Man that escalated rather quickly. I thought the Dutch were supposed to be a peaceful people. Then again, when they make games like KZ, well. Dealing with JC Rico is bad enough, now KZ Rico? I got my work cut out for me.

Send me the alpha of the new KZ to shut me up eh? Hmmm, interesting. What would Goldmember do?

I got the feeling they were hoping you would sue so they could get rid of Rico , I heard things like the guys a loud mouth eats all our food pays for nothing, chasing  aloy around the office like he's some lady's man, then when she mocks him for being a slow dimwit he shoots up the studio, the replastering bills are killing us, how can we fob him off to some gullible fool type talk.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 01 March 2019

mjk45 said:
EricHiggin said:

I got the feeling they were hoping you would sue so they could get rid of Rico , I heard things like the guys a loud mouth eats all our food pays for nothing, chasing  aloy around the office like he's some lady's man, then when she mocks him for being a slow dimwit he shoots up the studio, the replastering bills are killing us, how can we fob him off to some gullible fool type talk.

So sue and have the KZ IP handed to me? I'd be a dimwit not to! Plus I can lock Rico away for a bit while I court Aloy. Once I've got her hooked, I can sell Rico to EA or Acti, which will surely be his demise, and use my new found riches to seal the deal with her. As a wedding gift, I'd create some mech sharks with lasers on their heads for her and it would be perfect. Goldmember and Dr Evil would be so proud. And they lived happily ever after...

Fin.