By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Terrorist Attack on Quebec City Canada (Edit) Local Police has mention the Suspect

So, it was some right-wing college student who was a big fan of Trump and VERY anti-immigration...great.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Smells like false flag. Who would do a terrorist act against them? This smells like False Flag from good old George Soros. I would like to check the portfolio moves Soros did in the last 3 months, cause he is investing a lot of cash into civil unrest these days, funding the BLM riots and actually putting a muslim in charge of a women march.
I tell you guys, this is the most wicked man alive

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

irstupid said:

Don't care what anyone says. Read the actual thing and in no way does it say anything about a muslim ban and/or any other religion. 

I know it isn't a muslim ban. I'm showing you that a muslim ban was and still is his intention. This is just the best he could do for now.

Normchacho said:
So, it was some right-wing college student who was a big fan of Trump and VERY anti-immigration...great.

Many terrorists (perhaps most) are fans of Sharia law.

I lean right wing, I supported Trump and I'm anti illegal immigration, much the US is some of that. That's a far cry from a supporter of terrorist attacks like this.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

CaptainExplosion said:
AsGryffynn said:
Yesterday everyone was dogpiling on Trump for the Muslim ban... Today they attack a city in Canada, literally within driving distance of the US...

inb4 Trump "I told you so"...

You damn well better not be using this to support that fascist.

I support revolutionaries but I do not endorse this shit. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You got your facts twisted around. This is a white non-muslim guy attacking and killing Muslims.

You think people care about facts Truck?

What was I thinking.

ebw said:
palou said:

I'd say no. A racist, no question, but Quebec as a whole is extremely unreligious (often anti-religious. This has some interesting historic reasons.), so it's not honest to say that he did it in the name of christianity without having any background information.

Are you sure?  I don't have direct experience, but everything I have read is that Québec is heavily Catholic, to a greater extent than other parts of Canada.  E.g. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Quebec#Religion

The great majority of people in Quebec identifies as Catholic but our churches are empty. My family for instance will only go to mass at Christmas and then again it's more about the Christmas carols than anything else.

Signature goes here!

Talal said:
irstupid said:

Don't care what anyone says. Read the actual thing and in no way does it say anything about a muslim ban and/or any other religion. 

I know it isn't a muslim ban. I'm showing you that a muslim ban was and still is his intention. This is just the best he could do for now.

Then you are wrong. Simple as that. It's not a Muslim ban and it all started under the Obama administration.

TruckOSaurus said:
ebw said:

Are you sure?  I don't have direct experience, but everything I have read is that Québec is heavily Catholic, to a greater extent than other parts of Canada.  E.g. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Quebec#Religion

The great majority of people in Quebec identifies as Catholic but our churches are empty. My family for instance will only go to mass at Christmas and then again it's more about the Christmas carols than anything else.

Ahhh, very interesting.  Thanks for the explanation!

HollyGamer said:
vivster said:
They should've never let those white men into their country. Better build a wall around white women's vaginas.

To bad the Muslim are white man, and also even if you put a lock in the pussies man will just find a way to open it . :) 

no, they are not.

The sad part about all this is that those people think they are making a difference but they are not and it just creates more chaos for no good logical reason.