By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Terrorist Attack on Quebec City Canada (Edit) Local Police has mention the Suspect

Chris Hu said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Many terrorists (perhaps most) are fans of Sharia law.

I lean right wing, I supported Trump and I'm anti illegal immigration, much the US is some of that. That's a far cry from a supporter of terrorist attacks like this.

Nope, the majority of the country is actually somewhere in the middle.  But people that are on right are poor at checking actual facts and are much more likely to follow and believe in fake news.

I said much, not a majority.

I pick my words to avoid asinine comments like the one you responded with.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Chris Hu said:

Nope, the majority of the country is actually somewhere in the middle.  But people that are on right are poor at checking actual facts and are much more likely to follow and believe in fake news.

There is nothing asine about it its a proven fact that the right is poor at fact checking and is much like to create and spread fake news and alternate false facts.  The average right winger is under educated and religious so using reasoning and logic isn't exactly what they do.

Chris Hu said:
Mr Puggsly said:

There is nothing asine about it its a proven fact that the right is poor at fact checking and is much like to create and spread fake news and alternate false facts.  The average right winger is under educated and religious so using reasoning and logic isn't exactly what they do.

You're going on a tangent and you're demonstrating the liberal elite attitude that helped get Trump in office.

Do statistics show more college graduates voted for Hillary? Yeah, but a lot of college graduates also voted for Trump.

Quite frankly, the democrats can't win without "under educated" votes, Hillary had many. But if left only wants college graduate votes, any other party will gladly take what left feels they're too good for. That's what I love about you left wingers, you shit on anyone you feel is your intellectual inferior while relying on them to vote for your candidates. That really, REALLY helped Trump so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I bet the dems also have more religious voters than you're aware of. Especially when you take into consideration minorities support dems by a large margin. As a hispanic living in a diverse community, I can tell you first hand blacks and hispanics are very religious. But hey, if dems look down on religious voters other parties would love to have them as well.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

JRPGfan said:
For once the muslims where the victims... wasnt expecting that, ususally isnt.
This isnt a good thing though, messed up world we live in, that people dont respect other peoples lives at all.

What the fuck. I swear this site sometimes man.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi