By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 7 PS4 vs Xbox One - Sony's console runs game far better

I'll get it on PRO, of course: who played the Game on PRO ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
I'll get it on PRO, of course: who played the Game on PRO ?

Me!

Otter said:
David_Hernandeez said:

LOL NO, I love the game but you have to be blind to think is top 5, its has horrible textures, some texutre look like PS2 era and molded also look low poly.

Haha, to be fair I haven't played the game but did see several shortplay vids that impressed me.

You don't have that many close up encounters with the Baker family but there are some points you can take a good look at the characters. Last night during the dinner scene I got up to stand in the middle of the table and lean over to take a close look at characters, VR out of body experience! The expressions in their faces are very impressive. (My 2 floating arms sitting in the chair not so much) I replayed that scene again to look up close at the reactions of all the characters up close. Cool stuff.

This is from a lot further in the game

It's still safely away from the uncanny valley. It's going to be interesting when it reaches that in VR

I started another Madhouse run last night, still as intense as the first time. 5th playthrough already.

SvennoJ said:

This is from a lot further in the game

It's still safely away from the uncanny valley. It's going to be interesting when it reaches that in VR

I started another Madhouse run last night, still as intense as the first time. 5th playthrough already.

Yep characters like Mia and the bakers do look great(VA also helps with the immersion) the problem is the textures since you are so close to objects its very noticeable but whatever RE game have always had some questionable texture work.