By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict Xbox Scorpio's name

SmileyAja said:
Xbox Scorpio

I know, it's very original and totally not the codename. duh

I thought they'd stick with the codename for Neo, instead they went for an incredibly generic name.

I would like them to keep "Scorpio" as the name, but I also expect an incredibly generic boring name like "Xbox One 4k" or "Xbox One Elite".

Around the Network

Xbox

yup, just Xbox

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Xbox Lube

Surface Home
Surface Box
Xbox Surface
Surface Station
Xbox 10

Somehow, domeway, I think Xbox is going to be tied into the rest of Microsofts product line. Having all of their hardware under the Surface brand just makes to much since.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Barkley said:
SmileyAja said:
Xbox Scorpio

I know, it's very original and totally not the codename. duh

I thought they'd stick with the codename for Neo, instead they went for an incredibly generic name.

I would like them to keep "Scorpio" as the name, but I also expect an incredibly generic boring name like "Xbox One 4k" or "Xbox One Elite".

TBH I'd like Scorpio too, but as you said I sadly doubt that'll happen. I do think they'll ditch the "One" part though.

Around the Network

Xbox Now
Xbox Next
Xbox Future
Xbox Sometime Next Thursday
Xbox Please Buy Me!
Xbox X 4K X .....X

I expect they might choose to use a longer name and give the console the Titan branding they were using for the 360...

Xbox One 4K

Xbox One Remastered
Xbox One Definitive Edition
Xbox One Console of the Year Edition
Xbox One Console of the Gen Edition
Xbox One Console to Rule Them All
Xbox Prime

I will go with Xbox 4. It's not gonna be called Xbox One something definitely.

P.S. I've seen that Xbox One Elite is a popular choice here but it already exists. The bundle with 1 TB SSHD and Elite gamepad. This will confuse a lot if they call Scorpio Xbox One Elite