By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Voice chat without app confirmed!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KingAveryGames/status/824981586621890560/photo/1

Edit 1

It specifically calls it the "headphone mic jack" keyword is mic.

Around the Network

If Im not mistaken, thats output.It says nothing about input(in other words, microphone).I may be mistaken though

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I always guessed that the app will work kind of like a Nintendo social media. List of friends, chat, voice chat, and online lobby to meet people for playing. Which I think it's a really awesome idea if my deduction is correct.

It says headphone and not headset. So I doubt that. If I am wrong, well, too bad for those who didn't preorder the device just because of that. They will have to wait even longer now.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nautilus said:
If Im not mistaken, thats output.It says nothing about input(in other words, microphone).I may be mistaken though

Yeah, but it calls it the "headphone mic jack" lol

Around the Network

Good news but now im confused what the app is for when we info saying we can manage friends and voice chat through the console.

Guess we`ll have to wait until March 4th to see spec guys confirm it on YouTube...

jason1637 said:
Good news but now im confused what the app is for when we info saying we can manage friends and voice chat through the console.

I'm guessing it's mainly for when we take it on the go.

People don't even want to entertain the thought of Nintendo not fucking up!

jason1637 said:

Managing online lobby when portable probably.