By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Anti-Trump Protester lights a girl's hair on fire!

Thats what i love about libérals, sharing their peace and love against the evil trump anarchists who have no respect for anyone

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
This was stupid but this was ONE girl on ONE protest but lets act like all that one side does shit like this lol

About that fucking racist getting punched in the face. it was a nice punch, now a lets have pity of that poor racist, poor poor racist got punched.

A meme was born

http://dcist.com/2017/01/so_many_memes_of_white_national_ric.php

Oh sure, because the "other" side is regularly as violent as the side that has made a cottage industry out of these types of political "protests" over the years, mainly during the Bush and now Trump administrations because Republicans.

Show me one, ONE anti-Obama protest from the last 8 years or pro-Trump campaign rally during the election that is even remotely close to the video below from this past Inauguration Day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2H_yT9A0U

Don't worry, I'll wait.

You're really selective with your news and sources, aren't you?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama

You could also try the old Google Image/video search with the term "Anti Obama Protest". 

This sort of sickening shit happens regardless of who you support. Try to recognise your own biases.

Ruler said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc

Disgusting

Wow that's fucked up that really could have gotton out of hand for that girl, but when your "president/elect" who should be a roll model spews pretty much the same shit as lighting someones hair on fire, it brings the whole conversation down into the gutter. This is our next 4 years yay

i think it was a trump supporter........ he only burned the wrong hair............

Jigsawx1 said:
i think it was a trump supporter........ he only burned the wrong hair............

No

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Disgusting

Physically, mentally or both?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
NightDragon83 said:

The internet is all over the girl that did this...

I love how the rallying cry for anti-Trump protesters is "Love Trumps Hate", yet the open displays of hatred and intolerance for anyone who disagrees with them or supports Trump is amazing.  We even got Madonna fantasizing about blowing up the White House at the women's march over the weekend.  It's gonna be a long 4 years for these folks.

Bruh.... how can people not notice the striking resemblance here? Obviously she's the guilty one. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I guess it's ironic since the left tends to claim being the morally superior side?
Both the left and the right have idiots like these in their ranks and it's not a low number.
Terrible incident, but I'm glad that some of the protesters still have shown sympathy for the other side and that it was shown in the video. There's so many one-sided videos out there skewing reality...

Normchacho said:
Ruler said:

So you support burning other peoples hair? 

You know he doesn't and you know what he was talking about. If we only pay attention to the news that reinforces out biases than we will only grow more divided.

You couldn't have described the OP better even if you tried. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

bunchanumbers said:
MTZehvor said:

I'm perhaps wading into dangerous territory here, but I think it's a point worth making regardless. Native Americans have been treated horribly, and, were it possible, I would want the men responsible to be held accountable. However, that time has long since passed, and I can't help but feel that your disdain is misguided here. This girl has done nothing to harm you, and treating her (and other people who have done nothing) with contempt is only going to perpetuate and widen the divisions we have as a society.

That would be a fair point but the problem is that the time hasn't passed. Dakota Access Pipeline and Keystone XL pipelines will be threatening tribal lands and the drinking water. Never mind the genocide of my race. To this day even on the desolate patches of dirt we were driven to are still being threatened to this very day.

Which is why I fully support taking people (and the president) to court over the DAPL Executive Order if necessary (although it is worth noting that the only thing Trump has done in regards to DAPL is sign an executive order saying that DAPL is "in our best interest") By all means, hold public officials responsible. But this girl hasn't done anything, except perhaps support an ignorant candidate.

Hold those responsible for ignorant actions accountable. Attacking their supporters (especially in a way like this) only reinforces the mindset that their opponents are terrible people who aren't worth listening to.