Forums - NSFW Discussion - Opinions/experiences on dating sites/apps

Tagged games:

Have you ever used dating sites/apps

Yep, and they worked great for me 4 18.18%

Yep, and they were okay 1 4.55%

Yep, and they suck 8 36.36%

Nope 9 40.91%

Total:22

Interested to see what you fine folks have to say on the matter.

NSFW section in case sexual details come up. (eheh come)

Around the Network

I tried a couple. Women were throwing themselves at me. Couldn't respond fast enough.

Unfortunately, pretty much every single one of them were full of shit. Pretty girls with criminal records. One lady who looked like a young Jada Pinkett that had EIGHT children, big women who posted fake pics, emotionally damaged women with trust issues ("Why are you online? I can see you're online." When I wasn't online at all.) One lady planned to meet me, had me drive an hour for our date, and never showed up. Then, she deactivated her account and blocked me on her phone. It's madness. I never tried Tinder because, at the time, I didn't even have Facebook. And any females on a dating site gets 10,000,000 responses and dick pics per day.

I don't miss those days.

axumblade said:

Also, you go through a lot of people who just want to have sex that claim they are looking for a relationship. Also a lot of people who claim they want a relationship that just want sex. Like I said, keep an open mind is the best info I have.

.... Aren't those two the same?

I met my wife on Okcupid. It was a good site, liked how it was free, and it had a system where everyone answered a bunch of questions on social issues and sexual preferences and then you were matched with those that had similar answers which gets you someone at least in the same mindset. Was nice to go through other people's answers to see how we compare.

I had one girlfriend from there, one first date, and one wife. All were perfectly nice and normal people, no real complaints.

Met my gf of one year and 2 days on Okcupid XD we're still going strong!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

I've been on 3-4 of them for 3 years now. I'm too ugly to get matches. The services are all pretty well built with my favourite probably being Bumble. I just suck.

I know how you feel. I can't really blame the sites; OKCupid and Tinder in particular are well designed, and I would actually recommend them to those who struggle to get dates.

Upload fake pics of you as a muscular guy with tan, huge biceps and v-cut abs.

Never went through a dating site, but I used to write erotic fiction and had a fairly strong fanbase. And there were a few female readers who got rather "close." That's all I'm give out.

Bandorr said:
LivingMetal said:
Never went through a dating site, but I used to write erotic fiction and had a fairly strong fanbase. And there were a few female readers who got rather "close." That's all I'm give out.

Lesbian erotica between princess peach and princess daisy?

Nah. My Peach fetish is somewhat recent.  And it's been a while since I wrote.  But lesbianism was involved...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2488507/fraudster-posed-attractive-women-dating-sites-con-lonely-men/

That is the real face of a fake profile on dating sites. Fraudster/con artist manipulates, lies, cheats and deceives to make financial gain.