By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's your best friend on this forum/site?

I've talked to plenty of people in this site, and when it comes to friendship, I don't think I really make distinctions. I might talk with some more than the others, be more playful or joker with a bunch, and be more serious with others. If people want to talk I generally open up to the idea. If I screw up with anyone, I generally apologize for my behaviour.

With that in mind, and I do mean it, the person I've got more closely involved with is some sort of Metal Gear Solid boss, eXtra size.

Around the Network

Don't have any best friends, but I certainly respect these people:

-Ganoncrotch
-Rolstoppable
-Jpcc
-CGI_Quality
-Wright
-anyone else who makes this place nice to chill and talk about games

it used to be Badir..
it used to be Skull..

but now I'm stuck with Cloud & b00m..a pity

[] [] [] {} [] 

I don't have any best friends here. But the user I like the most is d21lewis.

monocle_layton said:

-Wright

Respect for me?

Around the Network
Wright said:

I've talked to plenty of people in this site, and when it comes to friendship, I don't think I really make distinctions. I might talk with some more than the others, be more playful or joker with a bunch, and be more serious with others. If people want to talk I generally open up to the idea. If I screw up with anyone, I generally apologize for my behaviour.

With that in mind, and I do mean it, the person I've got more closely involved with is some sort of Metal Gear Solid boss, eXtra size.

I rather not say tbh, I try not to be one who singles out others or tries to prefer one person over another.

To the people I've talked to, you know how I am, and to the people I love, you know who you are.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

From the forum? BraLod and mZuzek (RIP Jizz_Beard_thePirate)

Hearst will be broken in this thread </3

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The people I've talked to the most on this site have left (or been permabanned) :/

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wright said:
monocle_layton said:

-Wright

Respect for me?

There are only a few amount of people I dislike and have no respect for. You're not one of those people. :P