Forums - General Discussion - Who's your best friend on this forum/site?

In most cases, when you go to a forum or a site that has a group or community, you develop relationships with people.

In some cases, these develop into close bonds enough to warrant those who you are friendly with the title of "Best Friend (s)".

I've had a few when I was playing Ragnarok Online years ago - when I was a co-leader of a guild. Good times. It was worth investing time as I got to learn a lot of stuff that I wouldnt have known to this day if I didnt bother being open to people like that online and got me to be more open with them (i.e. like using a Mic for the first time instead of just talking via text) which helped me in a lot of ways.

So VGChartz, who be your best friend (s) on here?

Edit: Usually dont make threads like this but I might as well make this one now since I probably wont get another chance.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

I've talked to plenty of people in this site, and when it comes to friendship, I don't think I really make distinctions. I might talk with some more than the others, be more playful or joker with a bunch, and be more serious with others. If people want to talk I generally open up to the idea. If I screw up with anyone, I generally apologize for my behaviour.

With that in mind, and I do mean it, the person I've got more closely involved with is some sort of Metal Gear Solid boss, eXtra size.

Don't have any best friends, but I certainly respect these people:

-Ganoncrotch
-Rolstoppable
-Jpcc
-CGI_Quality
-Wright
-anyone else who makes this place nice to chill and talk about games

it used to be Badir..
it used to be Skull..

but now I'm stuck with Cloud & b00m..a pity

[] [] [] {} [] 

I don't have any best friends here. But the user I like the most is d21lewis.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Don't have any best friends, but I certainly respect these people:

-Wright

Respect for me?

Wright said:

I've talked to plenty of people in this site, and when it comes to friendship, I don't think I really make distinctions. I might talk with some more than the others, be more playful or joker with a bunch, and be more serious with others. If people want to talk I generally open up to the idea. If I screw up with anyone, I generally apologize for my behaviour.

With that in mind, and I do mean it, the person I've got more closely involved with is some sort of Metal Gear Solid boss, eXtra size.

I rather not say tbh, I try not to be one who singles out others or tries to prefer one person over another.

To the people I've talked to, you know how I am, and to the people I love, you know who you are.

From the forum? BraLod and mZuzek (RIP Jizz_Beard_thePirate)

Hearst will be broken in this thread </3

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The people I've talked to the most on this site have left (or been permabanned) :/

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!