By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What languages do you speak?

natively Italian, I also know English, French (not much) and I can understand pretty much anything in Spanish :v

Around the Network

Arabic, Hebrew and English.

My native language is Dutch, I speak English relatively well too, and I also speak some French and German y un poquito de Español.

bunchanumbers said:
English and Dakota. Well I'm nowhere near fluent anymore. I grew up speaking it but it was forgotten because no one else spoke it.

Interesting that you know how to speak an indigenous language; they're dying out quick though, sad to say.

I can speak sareki Urdu English fluently. I know a little Japanese Arabic balochi and sindhi

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
None

very inspiring answer. 

English

Irish (poorly)

French (even worse)

I could survive living in any of those 3 though but yeah, I tend not to bother with Irish except for when traveling abroad and wanting to put down local cuisine or so in a way that the people there will not be able to understand because it is effectively a dead language.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

English and portuguese, but I do know some spanish too. I'm also thinking about learning a new language soon, which is very likely to be japanese.

Only French which I Google Translate in English.

English, Australian and English-Australian.