Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an alternate ending (s)?

My assumption is that the ending depends on how much of the story you do: straight to Ganon runners vs story finders.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

As if the game isn't going to take enough time to beat as it is... Now I'm going to have to play it twice!? Damn!

That is nice!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Your ending can be tinted blue red or green.

Good to hear.

You can also get an alternate ending in Twilight Princess too when you wear the iron boots.

It's just the same ending with Link wearing iron boots and being loud af though. 

Around the Network

Oh fuck, we're getting 3 NEW timelines.

Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

How did the sidequests affect the ending in Majora's Mask again? I thought they were all self-contained.

Curious what this means. I'm guess it'll be an extended clip at the end...but maybe it'll be actual alternate endings.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
How did the sidequests affect the ending in Majora's Mask again? I thought they were all self-contained.

Curious what this means. I'm guess it'll be an extended clip at the end...but maybe it'll be actual alternate endings.

It affects how many happy people you see. During the credits, you'll see extra clips for people associated with each mask you got. Probably similar in Breath of the Wild.

PAOerfulone said:
Oh fuck, we're getting 3 NEW timelines.

I want this, could mean Underground Hyrule or Cyberpunk Hyrule!

I think the story will still be pretty linear, with maybe an alternate ending

Better than just one though! o:

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]