By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an alternate ending (s)?

Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has teased an alternate ending for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. In an interview with IGN Portugal, he said that a different ending will be shown “if you meet certain criteria.” “If you do a few things, you may see a different ending,” Aonuma teased.

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-has-an-alternate-ending-according-to-aonuma/

I think the ending is going to be affected by the side quests just like majora's mask, it's not going to change the timeline or anything like that. I think...

this

or this :(

or this

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm thinking epilogue extra cutscenes kind of alternate ending, not a whole new branch that alters it entirely.

Are we going to see Zelda in Samus' bikinis?

darkknightkryta said:
Are we going to see Zelda in Samus' bikinis?

!!

(cue treasure chest jingle)

I remember that girl from OOT! She seems to have a bigger role in MM, which I never played. Cause' Dreamcast. Pretty cool. Sorry so off topic.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Wright said:

Yeah, I'm thinking epilogue extra cutscenes kind of alternate ending, not a whole new branch that alters it entirely.

Naked Link ending ... that's what I'm thinking :)

We already have an almost naked Link all the game through. I'd prefer something better, like a sex scene or two.

Mar1217 said:
Wright said:

We already have an almost naked Link all the game through. I'd prefer something better, like a sex scene or two.

You mean a Yaoi scene between Link and Falco(Bird guy) ?

I was thinking a scene between Link and Epona, but sure, why not.

My assumption is that the ending depends on how much of the story you do: straight to Ganon runners vs story finders.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

As if the game isn't going to take enough time to beat as it is... Now I'm going to have to play it twice!? Damn!

That is nice!

Pocky Lover Boy!