By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Zelda: Breath of the Wild doesn’t have an option for dual audio

No problem. Latin American sub is the best overall and I will enjoy. Good job Aonuma.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
ARamdomGamer said:

No actually, just like I would take a latin american dub for an anime over the japanese dub if they kept making them.

Oh I see. Well I'll have to get used to the latin VA, who knows maybe it'll grow on me, some of the voices sounded familiar.

Dude, Zelda sounds a lot like Hermione from HP. That's the main reason I want the Latin dub.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Damn i cancelled m'y pre order of Zelda + Switch , i wont support this, at best ill get it second hand or when they patch it

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

RolStoppable said:
So I'll be stuck with German? Damn! This world is so cruel.

Now I am not sure if I even want to play the game anymore.

Verdammt!

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

"Unfortunately, it is not possible to play with English text, for example, and Japanese voices.”

I love how he says that like "well, it's how things are we can't do anything about it, that's the game"

When they could easily release a patch to add the option.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Terrible news. I loved the Japanese audio and was disappointed by the English audio. I really hope they change their minds after release and patch this in.

Do you speak Japanese? I don't so, I'd rather actually understand what language I'm hearing.

RolStoppable said:
So I'll be stuck with German? Damn! This world is so cruel.

Now I am not sure if I even want to play the game anymore.

From the little I heard the German dub is actually pretty decent that being said most German dubs aren't very good and if was forced to see a non German movie in a different language other then the original language I wouldn't pick the German language track.

this is a thing? people are talking about this? god i feel old. Next you'll tell me that people watch other people play games instead of playing the game themselves. .... ...... .... wait for it.

Mar1217 said:
It's sad but I definitely don't mind. Except that crying part, the rest I heard of the English Dub was good.

English dub is good, so its really stupid to not bé able to choose it among langage like in thé majority of translated multi5 games in Europe, just fucking stupid.

I wish thé characters didnt have voices now

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

KLAMarine said:
Slarvax said:
Ugh. The spanish dub sounds really good. I hope my Canadian Wii U includes all American dubs...

If you haven't yet, go hack your WiiU.

Do you have a guide for that? Can it disable region lock?