By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console(s) do you Own?

Which Console(s) do you own?

PS4 81 33.33%

XB1 19 7.82%

NS 11 4.53%

PS4+XB1+NS 15 6.17%

PS4+XB1 21 8.64%

XB1+NS 6 2.47%

PS4+NS 11 4.53%

WiiU 20 8.23%

PS4+WiiU 44 18.11%

XB1+WiiU 15 6.17%

Total:243

I am trying to compile some data, and I would greatly appreciate it if all that enters this thread makes a selection in the Poll. I will leave the thread for around a month or two then post my analysis on the results up for debate.

Here are the requirements for selection.

• You can only pick a console you actually own obviously. 
  • You can pick a console you do not yet own if you are set on buying it within the next 6-12 months.
  • Home consoles only (with exeption to the NS which is a hybrid)
  • If you choose to post in the thread, please indicate on average how many games you buy every year and what approximate percentage of your purchases are digital or physical(just put in the value of the one that is higher). And if you subscribe to an online service or plan to in the future. For this, pls use this format 

X(%P/D)Y/N
     [where X is the number of games, %P/D is the higher percentage of your buying preference and Y/N is if you subscribe to an online service PS+/XBL/NOS9in this case you plan to)]
Thats it.
So for me
10(100%D)Y

Notes: 

• I did not include PS4pro/XB! scorpio cause they are the same thingas PS4/XB1. So if you plan on buying any of that you might as well pick PS4/XB1.
  • Was hesitant to include the wiiU since in a few months it will officially be dead and discontinued.

Around the Network

---- Current Gen Consoles I Own ----
Wii-U
PS4
PSVita
3DS

---- Consoles I plan to buy ----
Xbox One Scorpio

---- Older Consoles I Own ----
Microsoft: Xbox, Xbox360
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP
Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, DS
Sega: Game Gears, Mega Drive, Dreamcast

-------------------------------

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Xbox One S and plan to buy Xbox Scorpio

Current gen
Wii-U
2DS
PC (does it count? it should ^^)

Older consoles
Nintendo DS lite
PS3
Xbox 360
Xbox
Dreamcast
Gamecube (1 jap, 1 euro)
Snes
Nes
N64
Game boy advance SP
Game Boy Micro
and I think that's it.

Poll added, please pick an option.

Around the Network

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, SNES, Wii, Wii U, GBC, NDS, NDSL, NDSI and 3DS XL and my PC for Games ( I5 3330 8 GB 1600 Mhz and GTX 960 4GB )

I'm going to buy this year: PS4 PRO ( Next Month for Horizon ), Switch ( I will enjoy my trip to the United States and I will buy in July since in Brazil products from Nintendo are very expensive.), Ps Vita TV ( Same trip as the switch in July ) and maybe a Xbox One Scorpion.

About Games i buy many games every month (mainly launches) retail or digital .. i really dont know :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

- PS2
- Wii
- Wii U

Pocky Lover Boy! 

PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4
PlayStation Portable
PlayStation Vita (or it's coming in the mail at least)
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube
Wii
Wii U
Game Boy
Game Boy Adance
Nintendo 3DS
Xbox
Xbox 360
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Intellivision

Consoles that I used to own, but don't own anymore:
Sega CD
Game Boy Color
Nintendo DS

Consoles that I still want to get:
Sega SG-1000
Sega Game Gear
Sega 32X
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Atari Jaguar
Atari Jaguar CD
Neo Geo AES
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket Color
3DO
TurboGrafx-16
TurboGrafx-CD
PC-FX
ColecoVision
Vectrex
Virtual Boy
Magnovox Odyssey 2
Apple II
Commodore 64
Amiga
Amiga CD32
Atari ST
Game.com
N-Gage
Xbox One
CD-i
Nintendo 64DD
WonderSwan Color
PC-88
PC-98
MSX2
FM Towns
X68000

PS1,
PS2,
PS2 Slim,
PS2 Japan region,
PS3,  (80% digital)  I don't know how many PS3 games I have, I think it's about 300, or so, with about 280 of them being digital)
PS4, 50% digital, 50 Physical
PS4 Pro,  (see above)
PSP,   50-50 digital/physical
PSVita, 90% digital.  I only have 2 physical PS Vita games.  Wipeout 2048 & Puyo Puyo Tetris
PSTV,
Sega genesis (x3)
Sega Saturn (x2)
sega dreamcast (x2)

I use my PS3 the most, followed by my Sega Genesis barely edging out my Dreamcast.  After that, it's PS4. The amount of games I buy is a tricky question.  I don't know, but my guess is 40 in the past year.  Though, I always buy multiplats on PC, and I only get exclusives on console.  Does PC count?  I own killer instinct, Tomb Raider (both of the newer ones) and I bought Street Fighter V twice on console (digital and Physical) and again digital on PC, which is where I play the game most.  PC outperforms PS4, so there's no point in getting multiplats on console, unless they run, or work better, (Mortal Kombat XL)  But, they're still otherwise the same game in most cases.

Bandorr said:
Switch is an odd thing to include since no one owns one yet.

Also why is there no ps4 + xb1 + wii U option?

Not enough poll......... :(

I was almost not going to add the wiiU at all being taht its been pulled outta production and after march will no longer be supported.

And as I indicated, if you plan on buying a console within the next 6 months youcan select it.