By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Same Old Nintendo - KindaFunnyGames

Ali_16x said:
Pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the conference live, they haven't changed at all.

Yeah, they're just so out of touch. I honestly don't understand how they messed what should have been such an easy home run for them.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:

For context, here's his video form before the conference. What a turnaround...

No, he's a Playstation fan and a Nintendo hater lying about ever owning a Nintendo console, so this rather enthusiastic video is obviously a fake made purely in anticipation of his later hate video, just to show a fake disappointment and seem more genuine when he's only telling forum fanboy level of comment. But we won't fall into this trap!

Am I doing this right? ^^

Faelco said:
Normchacho said:

No, he's a Playstation fan and a Nintendo hater lying about ever owning a Nintendo console, so this rather enthusiastic video is obviously a fake made purely in anticipation of his later hate video, just to show a fake disappointment and seem more genuine when he's only telling forum fanboy level of comment. But we won't fall into this trap!

Am I doing this right? ^^

Hahaha Yes.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Ali_16x said:
Pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the conference live, they haven't changed at all.

Yeah, they're just so out of touch. I honestly don't understand how they messed what should have been such an easy home run for them.

Yeah, because you know what it takes to develop a succesful home console, lol. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
Normchacho said:

Where did I say that? I don't need to be a chef to know when someone else doesn't know how to cook.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
Normchacho said:

No offense, but that kind of replies comes off as someone who would take anything from a company, no matter what it is, no questions asked.

Normchacho on the other hand, speaks as someone who knows and understands what he expects from a console.

Tagging.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hynad said:
Alkibiádēs said:

No offense, but that kind of replies comes off as someone who would take anything from a company, no matter what it is, no questions asked.

Normchacho on the other hand, speaks as someone who knows and understands what he expects from a console.

Oh hey, thanks!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Normchacho said:
Hynad said:

Oh hey, thanks!

I don't agree with all the criticism the Switch is getting. But I find it equally annoying when someone defends a company's every decisions and pass such empty comments.

Hynad said:
Alkibiádēs said:

He's a Playstation fan who has no intention of buying the console, but can't help but constantly post negative stuff towards it. 

If it was easy to hit homerun then he should make a console instead. Otherwise it's just big words, but no substance. 

$300 for a powerful handheld that can also be played on the TV with improved resolution/framerate, I'll take it. Much better than releasing a weak 240p handheld in 2011 for $250 with zero interesting games in its first year. You know, the 3DS...

The 3DS was weaker than a Gamecube while the Switch is more powerful than the Wii U, even when undocked. And just for $50 more, yeah, I'll take it.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides