By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So how can anime be saved?

Anime needs saving?

Around the Network

One Punch Man

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Turkish said:

and who will save it? JoJo? Code Geass S3?

Very cool! MW2, right? I remember how cool that was, you could fight in a brazilian favela =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

DragonBall Super is already saving it!

PotentHerbs said:
DragonBall Super is already saving it!

I came here to post this.

This is all that needs to be said. lol

Around the Network

Anime is doing fine but a lot of studios is stop making the sequel of great anime.

Honestly, pretty much the days of 52 episodes of anime a year for 10 years that carried anime from the 80s till now are pretty much over. They'll have smaller hits now and then but they'll disappear sooner than later (Kill La Kill I miss you). So if an anime comes that's as big as Dragon Ball, they'll mostly disappear when the season's over. While I never had Toonami (Damn you Teletoon!) Toonami needs to go back to an after school slot. It won't solve the issue, but it'll help prevent anime becoming niche again.

Yuri!!! on Ice Season 2.

The only anime that matters to me now is Dragon Ball Super. Before that dragonball z, dragonball, the last airbender (korra, before it went super edgy), and gundam.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.