By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ProJared's impressions on Switch

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

It was too ambitious for its time, but it was still a great game.

Great game is not how you spell "best game ever"!

I know.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

I know.

So do it right!

Don't. Fall. Asleep.

Bandorr said:

threat

[thret]

noun

a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace:
He confessed under the threat of imprisonment.
an indication or warning of probable trouble:
Yeah I say you indicating that you will spam the forums unless you get people to like what you like - is a threat.

Mhm.

irstupid said:
m_csquare said:
So he never really disagree with the criticism.

He said 300$ wouldv been ok if it comes with a game. No point in buying it now until more titles come to switch. He literally said theres no need for wiiu owners to buy switch atm. And he never really touch the battery and memory card problem.

No one doubts the quality of nintendo games. It's the quantity that bothers everyone else.

What memory card problem?

From what I know, this is no Vita situation. You can buy any micro sd card you want. They are cheap. You will not need a second job to purchase one. Also most poeople probably already have one they could use.

Application size also gets bigger on switch. fyi, zelda botw takes up to 13gb. That's almost 50% of the internal memory and that's not including patch and dlcs. Price is not the only thing you need to take into consideration (although it's still expensive compared to HHD).

Recent news also said that switch supports external HHD, which is good, but it couldv been better if switch also supports HHD. After all, this thing is also advertised as a console

ProJared has really made a name for himself, now being used as a creditable source for good opinions I love his stuff as well and he's one of the few people on YT I trust when it comes to reviews or opinions.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread