By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Nioh Is 70 Hours Long

Don't think the main game will be that long, but with side Quests i think it could be even longer

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Well, that's me out, got to sleep some time too.

so you never played a souls game before or any more demanding game?

Ruler said:
SvennoJ said:
Well, that's me out, got to sleep some time too.

so you never played a souls game before or any more demanding game?

Yes I have, and the older I get, the less it's worth the sleep deprivation these games cause :/ Plus by hour 50 (or 3 weeks) I don't know if I'm having fun anymore or just going through the motions to get to some kind of conclusion. I blame my parents for always telling me to finish my plate / finish what I start :p

It would be nice if these epic rpgs had a more story based mode, cut the random fights out, the stat grinding, the useless loot, gear collecting, crafting etc. Instead of different difficulty modes, different content modes would be nice to have. Although sometimes that is the fun part of the game. I finally got to Far Cry 4, and all I do there is exploring and collecting stuff, hunting, liberating bases. When I have to do a story mission to open up more I switch to TV until the controller rumbles alerting me the unskippable cut scene is over...  But I wouldn't want to play that for 70 hours, after 30 hours it gets time to move on.

BraLoD said:
Azuren said:

I'm getting shakes. Did that say 70 hours?

Nope, sorry, it was a typo, they meant minutes.

Don't toy with my emotions D:

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Hyberbole.

When Japanese developers give out numbers like this they mean doing EVERYTHING in the game. SE said the same shit about Final Fantasy 15. If it happens to be "really" 70 hours to complete then it will have to wait.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Last I heard, people didn't want long games, they have lives and jobs and don't have the time for it. So bad news for those people.

Erm, play a few hours and come back to it.

Xxain said:
Hyberbole.

When Japanese developers give out numbers like this they mean doing EVERYTHING in the game. SE said the same shit about Final Fantasy 15. If it happens to be "really" 70 hours to complete then it will have to wait.

Really, 36 hours, chapter III, level 45.

How many hours is it for XV?

Random_Matt said:
bigtakilla said:
Last I heard, people didn't want long games, they have lives and jobs and don't have the time for it. So bad news for those people.

Erm, play a few hours and come back to it.

The PS5 Exists. 

If its good for all those 70 hours than im happy

Too bas i dont liké it, its à good game

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m