By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Nioh Is 70 Hours Long

I've skipped a lot of open world games this gen because of time to completion. I no longer have a lot of time to play all of these open world games so I have to choose very carefully which games get my attention. The last open world game I played was MGSV and I don't feel like it was worth my time in the end. There's no way I'm missing out on this game though. It's fresh and It's different.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Azuren said:

Don't toy with my emotions D:

Why not?

I'm sensitive D:

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

pcstation4 said:
I've skipped a lot of open world games this gen because of time to completion. I no longer have a lot of time to play all of these open world games so I have to choose very carefully which games get my attention. The last open world game I played was MGSV and I don't feel like it was worth my time in the end. There's no way I'm missing out on this game though. It's fresh and It's different.

Well, nioh isn't really  a open world game. It's really close to onimusha with a map with different place to go.

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

View on YouTube

Oh god. I need this. 

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Xxain said:
Hyberbole.

When Japanese developers give out numbers like this they mean doing EVERYTHING in the game. SE said the same shit about Final Fantasy 15. If it happens to be "really" 70 hours to complete then it will have to wait.

Really, 36 hours, chapter III, level 45.

How many hours is it for XV?

I am chapter 8 and close to 100 Hours lol.  I spend too much with quest and hunts and looking for treasures. 

OT:

I am excited for this game. After I finish Bloodborne. I will play this next. :)