By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which MicroSD card to buy for Switch

OdinHades said:
I'll get this bad boy:

At 340 € it's a little pricey. But screw it, I have the money, I didn't buy anything for myself in the last 6 months and I want as much space as possible. So I'm going all in! =D

That's not a micro, be careful.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
I'll get this bad boy:

At 340 € it's a little pricey. But screw it, I have the money, I didn't buy anything for myself in the last 6 months and I want as much space as possible. So I'm going all in! =D

Is that a micro though? I don't see micro written anywhere. That might be just a standard SD card.

dahuman said:
OdinHades said:
I'll get this bad boy:

Yeah, just noticed that myself. I'm stupid, I'm sorry! =D

Maybe I'm lucky and there will be a 512 micro SD when Switch comes around.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
dahuman said:

Yeah, just noticed that myself. I'm stupid, I'm sorry! =D

Maybe I'm lucky and there will be a 512 micro SD when Switch comes around.

honestly, like I said a few posts ago, a 200GB is about the best value you can have ATM and that won't change for probably another year.

Versus_Evil said:

Im buying this 128GB SanDisk after launch (coz i wont fill the standard 32GB for a while)

Yeah, that's the one I bought.

It's more important for me since I'm digital only. Hopefully by the time I start running out of space, the higher sizes will have gone down in price significantly.