By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We need the official Switch thread.

Seriously the forum's hot topic is full with all the Switch thread. Can we just create one official thread for Switch?

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Around the Network

Yeah, post a comment, then 10 minutes later you are looking through 100 pages to try and find it again...

Too late. This forum has been assimilated. Now VGChartz is just a massive Switch thread. There is no escape, there is no hope. Switch rumours are love, Switch rumour are life.

Except paid online Fuck that.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This site might as well be SwitChartz for the next couple months.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

And yet another Switch thread. Tsk, tsk.

Around the Network

If you can't take the Nintendo heat, stay out of the VGC kitchen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

okr said:
And yet another Switch thread. Tsk, tsk.

Perhaps I should change the title to "We need the official thread about something that has been popular recently"

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Or we can use the official Nintendo thread ;)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Or we can use the official Nintendo thread ;)

Yeah, at this point the Switch is basically Nintendo because I don't see anyone talking about the 3DS.  That being said, I don't mind all the Switch topics at all because it's what everyone wants to talk about.

You can use the official Nintendo thread or filter them out by using GamrConnect rather than the main page. No need to make even more Switch-related threads like this.

It's new news, it naturally garners attention and discussion. Give it some time and it will calm down.