By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Won't Have Miiverse Or StreetPass-Will you miss miiverse?

sethnintendo said:
KLAMarine said:
Never used either. I just use my device to play games and my PC to talk to strangers.

stranger danger! 

So you didn't talk to any underage girls on Miiverse.  Good boy

Yeah, especially that.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
sethnintendo said:

stranger danger! 

So you didn't talk to any underage girls on Miiverse.  Good boy

Yeah, especially that.

Lol I just remember the last few times I logged onto Miiverse it was a bunch of kids trying to find people to talk to.  Nintendo should have sold more Wii Us to police stations so they could pose as little kids and catch people.

Miiverse was awesome and also the worst thing Nintendo could have done. Think about it. No new potential customers were being exposed to Nintendo content. Miiverse was a totally isolated social app that only Nintendo hardware owners used. The correct thing for Nintendo to do is allow people to use their current social networks so new people will be able to see other people enjoying Nintendo content. What Nintendo is doing is to have Switch owners use word of mouth free advertising on established social sites that many potential customers use.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Used Miiverse like 4 times in 6 years owning 2 3DS systems, it was simply too slow

StreetPass on the other hand is a HUGE loss ! I loved the games, I didn't buy much into the pay stuff but the free games were nice, every time I went on Holiday I couldn't help but watch constantly my pocket to see if the green led activated, it was just amazing D'''':

Yeah they'll likely launch a replacement so no loss really.

Probably called Switch Social or something like that.

Around the Network

I will miss people asking why Metroid can't crawl.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Kerotan said:
Yeah they'll likely launch a replacement so no loss really.

Probably called Switch Social or something like that.

Hopefully it isn't a downgrade like going from Club Nintendo to My Nintendo.

But I liked Miiverse :(

David_Hernandeez said:
I will miss both, Miiverse had a lot of artwork :|

Oh, yeah that was neat stuff!

I seriously hope the gamepad is made backwards compatible with the Switch. I like my gamepad.

KLAMarine said:
David_Hernandeez said:
I will miss both, Miiverse had a lot of artwork :|

Oh, yeah that was neat stuff!

I seriously hope the gamepad is made backwards compatible with the Switch. I like my gamepad.

Might as well add the Wii U Pro Controller compatibility also considering I'm not liking that 70 dollar tag on the new one.