By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's the hype for Super Bomberman R ???

Mar1217 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I've heard the game either has performance problems or it doesn't play particulary well. Two months to improve it left, though. Then again, it's Konami. People aren't going to forget them this easilly.

Do you have some links ? I wanna read that.

I think it was on one of the latest Gamexplain videos. One of them played the game and came out dissapointed.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Mar1217 said:

Do you have some links ? I wanna read that.

I think it was on one of the latest Gamexplain videos. One of them played the game and came out dissapointed.

Did he say something about Ultra Street Fighter 2?

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Don't remember. Sorry. :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'll pick it up at launch since it's one of two interesting games... I'll let you guess what the other one is.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

Don't remember. Sorry. :(

Thats cool. It looked like it ran great on the Treehouse thing.

Around the Network

I'm a big fan of Bomberman 64, I was hoping they would focus more on 3D adventure and less on the MP.

Man I haven't played Bomberman in so long, I hope it's good. I probably won't get a switch for a long time, but when I do I will definitely have to remember that Bomberman is on it.

Something...Something...Games...Something

It looks good to be honest.Yeah, its a low budget title(I mean, its Konami, what did you epect), but the gameplay looks fun.And I do miss Bomberman.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Love Bomberman since being exposed to its greatness on the N64. While not the same the game I fell for the traditional Bomberman is still a fun experience. If this has online multi-player I am getting it .

If i bought a switch day one this would be the game id pick up. That's not happening though haha but yeah im jealous i wont be playing it.