By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Behold: The Shared Library

KLXVER said:
Acevil said:

Nah 2018 it will be pretty easy to formulate droughts caused by Nintendo software has increased or decreased. 

Im sure it will be when Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is delayed to that year.

Hmm true of this two get delayed (Given Xenoblade Chronicles being delayed by month into the year won't be as bad in my eyes) it will be obvious as well. I am still very surprised that Xenoblade Chronicles can make it this year in any country. 

Around the Network

Personally, this is great for me since I never buy their handhelds. I get all the games when I used to miss out on half. My preference for NX was a cutting edge home console with 3rd party support. But since that's not in the cards, a Nintendo console with twice the games at a good price isn't bad.

This is one of - if not - the most important part of the Switch's success. I think we should hear even more titles/series that appeared on 3DS announced for 2018 and maybe even fall and winter 2017 this E3. Here's hoping Pokemon Stars is real and takes advantage of the 720p screen.

Good points, I assumed that the project was dropped, but it does indeed seem to be Xenoblade 2

Really hope the unified library works out for the Switch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This is the biggest possible + for the Switch since the idea of hybrid was floated about. Pokemon and other handheld titles making a two generation leap will be huge to me.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
I honestly would have to see year 2 and year 3 to see if the unification was wise move.

They'll definitely release a dockless handheld in future that is portable only and costs $100 less.. This will still play all the Switch games as usual.  

Games like this make my not regret pre ordering the Switch. I hope it comes out soon though.

We need to wait for more games at e3..... but i can see it heading there.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Oh good find! Now I can actually see Xenoblade 2 releasing this year, bar Nintendelay of course.