By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Siwtch HD vibration technology is awesome and the most immersive in consoles

darkknightkryta said:
DAXFM said:

HD rumble is not the same than Analog Rumble. HD rumble is better because is a haptic feedback system  It's an evolution on the blunt vibration of modern force-feedback engines, and it oozes potential. you're supposed to feel the game through HD Rumble. The dualshock analog rumble is not as inmersive as Nintendo Switch HD rumble. Nintendo use more this feature in more games AAA.  Looking forward to how Sony and MS use this in the future.

Now there are 4 Games with HD rumble: 

-The legend of zelda Breath of the wild

-1-2 Switch

-No More Heroes Switch

-Senran Kagura Switch

I never said what the Switch wasn't doing isn't better.  I was just pointing out it's pretty ignorant to just ignore that Sony improved the vibration in the Dualshocks, yet no one was going on and on about it like people are for Nintendo.  I've personally only used it in the room, and it did a pretty good job. From what I tried, and what people are describing about the joycon's usage of the tech, you can get a pretty good approximation on the Dualshock 4.

That's because Sony doesn't use it for their games. What is there to talk about? 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
Valdath said:
Am i the only one who turns off rumble on every controller?

I do only because those rumbles are shit. Well except the X1 rumble triggers which were alright. Switch sounds like it makes you immersive. If playing Zelda i feel like im holding a sword and shield that would blow my mind.

Alkibiádēs said:
darkknightkryta said:

I never said what the Switch wasn't doing isn't better.  I was just pointing out it's pretty ignorant to just ignore that Sony improved the vibration in the Dualshocks, yet no one was going on and on about it like people are for Nintendo.  I've personally only used it in the room, and it did a pretty good job. From what I tried, and what people are describing about the joycon's usage of the tech, you can get a pretty good approximation on the Dualshock 4.

That's because Sony doesn't use it for their games. What is there to talk about? 

They did use it for a game.