By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Siwtch HD vibration technology is awesome and the most immersive in consoles

darkknightkryta said:
DAXFM said:

LOL It is not true XD, the Dualshock 4 vibration is so weak, Source please

What does vibraton intensity have to do with anything?  You played the switch first hand with the Joycons to know its vibration intensity?

Also if you wanna try it out now, go play AR Bots in The Playroom.  You tilt your controller moving little aliens inside your controller around.  It simulates them in different parts of the controller.  Exactly as the icecube demo works from the Switch.  Like I said; probably not as good as what's in the joycons, but it's there.

My point is:

You lie, Nintendo Joy-cons have HD rumble and The Dualshock 4 do not have. In fact the dualshock 4 have similar battery life than switch but less functions.

In conclution:

Nintendo Switch have better controls.

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
That technology could be really cool with No More Heroes 3, if used right. It could feel as if you're actually holding a light-saber.

Can you imagine feeling the road in Mario Kart or other racing games? Or the spin out if you run over a banana.

Aerys said:
Its à good technology but whats thé use outside useless mini games?

Is it used in Zelda or Mario kart ?

I watched a podcast and the guy said in Zelda when he drown, he could feel the air bubbles rising and popping. As well in Mario kart, it was mentioned but they said nothing specific except it did make a difference.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

DAXFM said:
darkknightkryta said:

What does vibraton intensity have to do with anything?  You played the switch first hand with the Joycons to know its vibration intensity?

Also if you wanna try it out now, go play AR Bots in The Playroom.  You tilt your controller moving little aliens inside your controller around.  It simulates them in different parts of the controller.  Exactly as the icecube demo works from the Switch.  Like I said; probably not as good as what's in the joycons, but it's there.

My point is:

You lie, Nintendo Joy-cons have HD rumble and The Dualshock 4 do not have. In fact the dualshock 4 have similar battery life than switch but less functions.

In conclution:

I "lie"?  I'm sorry, reality hurts or something?  I just told you the game that Sony released using the "hd" rumble in the Dualshock 4.  The way the aliens move in the controller is exactly how the ice cubes move int he joycons.  While I did mention whatever Nintendo is doing may be better.  Don't think this is the first time vibration in different parts of the controller was done.

darkknightkryta said:
DAXFM said:

My point is:

In conclution:

I "lie"?  I'm sorry, reality hurts or something?  I just told you the game that Sony released using the "hd" rumble in the Dualshock 4.  The way the aliens move in the controller is exactly how the ice cubes move int he joycons.  While I did mention whatever Nintendo is doing may be better.  Don't think this is the first time vibration in different parts of the controller was done.

Again:

dualshock 4 "DOESN'T HAVE " HD rumble and has worst battery life this generation.

Around the Network
DAXFM said:

The Joy-con technology  is amazing and the most immersive in consoles.

http://nintendoeverything.com/suda51-talks-no-more-heroes-switch-confirms-plans-to-direct-progress-update-more/

if there are Nintendog or Bayonetta with this technology will be awesome

Check out my thread on the HD Rumble tech. I posted it on Dec 18th to the dismay of many, but I guessed right. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223769&page=1

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

DAXFM said:
darkknightkryta said:

Again:

dualshock 4 "DOESN'T HAVE " HD rumble and has worst battery life this generation.

Alright, since you don't want to accept reality, since I gave you a game that uses it.  Pray tell, why doesn't the dualshock 4 have HD rumble?  

Valdath said:
Am i the only one who turns off rumble on every controller?

I do, however if this is really as good as that says then I will probably leave it on.

Bandorr said:
Valdath said:
Am i the only one who turns off rumble on every controller?

I find it a pointless drain of the battery.

There are some instances where it will be a good feature. That issue is that those instances where it will be good - are in games I won't have any interest in playing.

I'm not going to play how many beans are in holder, or if there is ice in my cup.

Same for me in most cases.  Hell, on obnoxious games I even turn off rumble if possible.  We certainly don't need 'HD' rumble.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

GhaudePhaede010 said:
Aerys said:
Its à good technology but whats thé use outside useless mini games?

Is it used in Zelda or Mario kart ?

I watched a podcast and the guy said in Zelda when he drown, he could feel the air bubbles rising and popping. As well in Mario kart, it was mentioned but they said nothing specific except it did make a difference.

I didnt feel anything liké that during m'y try, ill have to try annother Time to see

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m