By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Switch's Launch Day Lineup Worst Ever?

Is Switch's Launch Day Lineup Worst Ever?

Yes 71 35.86%

No 75 37.88%

MEH 52 26.26%

Total:198

Is it sad to admit I'm pretty excited for Super Bomberman?

Around the Network
Panama said:
Is it sad to admit I'm pretty excited for Super Bomberman?

Not at all, I'm glad to hear someone is lol

Always liked the Bomberman series... if Nintendo actually provides online coop/competitive play that game would be fun as heck too.

When I bought my Wii U aside from.....??????COD Black Ops II, yep pretty much, oh yeah Super Mario Bros U the launch was the worst lol, with the switch at least I am getting Zelda and Arms, 3 moths later Splatoon 2, and holidays XC2 and Mario.(I only bought 11 games the entire Wii U life and they where like 6 months apart each one)

It has a new Zelda game, which certainly will garner GOTY attention and most likely will be involved in GOTG discussions, so it's still better than most launches in recent memory.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Well if you remove Zelda, then sure.

Around the Network

It depends how Nintendo markets it in the beginning. If they want a good launch then they have to market it as more than just a gaming machine, but an "innovation." (Like they did with the Wii.) People buy into "innovation" because it's what is new and cool, if there's one game that they can buy that uses that "innovation" then that's honestly not too bad.

The N64 had Mario 64 and Pilotwings. The 3Ds was also worse.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Surprised at mariokart not being a launch title.
However, Zelda alone makes this launch lineup better than the Wii u

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

lol no

Remember the DS lineup?

Feel the Magic
Madden NFL 2005
Ping Pals
Ridge Racer DS
Spider-Man 2
Sprung
Super Mario 64 DS
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

Lots of trash. All you had was a subpar port of SM64.

Zelda alone >>>>>

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You'd need some video game history lessons if you think this is the worst launch line up ever