By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Switch's Launch Day Lineup Worst Ever?

Is Switch's Launch Day Lineup Worst Ever?

Yes 71 35.86%

No 75 37.88%

MEH 52 26.26%

Total:198

Zelda BOTW beats any launch Wii U games tbh. But Yes for the quantity and variety.

But where the fuck is Fire Emblem Warriors?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Zelda is the draw card I think. I'm just not sure if the Switch is worth spending $470 AUD (Almost two Xbox One's.)
For just that one game though.

Later on it will get Skyrim (Last gen, played to death.) And Xenoverse 2. (Okay. Slightly impressed.)

Hoping they port over Star Fox.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I like the launch lineup, almost fully because of Zelda. Better than PS4's imo.

LOL. You little youngins!!!!

N64 launch lineup. Look it up.

I can't understand how they end up with a launch that bad. They don't have a tremendous spec difference to cope with, they are not so much busy with the Wii U, spec wise they can port any dev from the Wii U...

Around the Network

It looks worse if you are a WiiU owner cause you have to wait until splatoon 2 to launch before you get something decent. Bomberman is fun and id buy it but it's not a system seller.

Launch line-up, I'd say so. But, the thing is that Super Bomberman R is receiving quite a bit of recognition if we go by the Nintendo YouTube channel. Not really sure what to think of it.

Launch window is a different story, though.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

It's the worst that I can think of...but I don't know if it's the worst ever.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Im possible to know, until you play the games.

Slim pickings for sure, worst in that sense. As for quality, it'll all be riding on Zelda.