By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Nintendo Switch will sell less than the Wii U...

Will it sell less than the Wii U?

Yes. This thing is looking to be a flop 133 17.85%

No, but it'll still sell like shit 229 30.74%

No, it'll sell very well... 323 43.36%

It'll outsell the PS4 an... 60 8.05%

Total:745
thismeintiel said:
RolStoppable said:

This was such a nonsensical post that I couldn't be bothered to reply to it back then. Now I don't need to write a response because time itself did me the favor.

Reading back through this thread, I did say the price of Switch is too high, but what I said about value evaluation rang a bell. That's why only a day later (on January 15th in my Open Your Eyes thread) I questioned if it is really too high.

So, is this how some Nintendo fans are dealing with the Switch not doing as well as they thought it would do in Nov?  Necrobump threads and gloat about people being wrong, even though those posters have admitted being wrong weeks/months ago?  I guess if you guys are really that insecure about it, I won't try and stop you.

Chill out. This necrosis bumps always happen when the predictions are hilariously wrong, nintendo or not. 

Infact, I remember a thread that was necrobumped where op said Wii U would sell less than 40M, and people acted though he was delusional.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
RolStoppable said:

This was such a nonsensical post that I couldn't be bothered to reply to it back then. Now I don't need to write a response because time itself did me the favor.

Reading back through this thread, I did say the price of Switch is too high, but what I said about value evaluation rang a bell. That's why only a day later (on January 15th in my Open Your Eyes thread) I questioned if it is really too high.

So, is this how some Nintendo fans are dealing with the Switch not doing as well as they thought it would do in Nov?  Necrobump threads and gloat about people being wrong, even though those posters have admitted being wrong weeks/months ago?  I guess if you guys are really that insecure about it, I won't try and stop you.

Dont try acting all high and mightly about necrobumps, every terrible prediction gets necrobumped regardless of fanbase. The only one acting insecure right now is you.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Don't vilify him too much. He made a prediction and he was wrong. I'm sure many of you have done the same.

thismeintiel said:
RolStoppable said:

Squibbfire is a Sony fan, and bubblegamer too.

Last edited by Player2 - on 12 December 2017

flashfire926 said:
thismeintiel said:

Chill out. This necrosis bumps always happen when the predictions are hilariously wrong, nintendo or not. 

Infact, I remember a thread that was necrobumped where op said Wii U would sell less than 40M, and people acted though he was delusional.

I second this. No reason to get all bent out of shape over what happens all the time here regardless of platform or fanbase.

Around the Network

lol

''Hadouken!''

thismeintiel said:
RolStoppable said:

You should at least try to hide a little how mad Rol's post made feel you.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Slarvax said:
I think it wont even outsell the Virtual Boy.

Dang it

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Love this thread. Now someone make a thread claiming the switch will sell less than the GameCube or it's a fad and will end in a year. I know people like that are lurking in this website come on don't be hesitant. Do it for us if not for yourself. Well anyways hopefully the switch becomes the no.1 best selling Ninty console crossing Wii and if by some miracle also becoming number 1 overall crossing DS though unlikely. But if Japan continues to dominate and something like animal crossing comes and Europe comes around then it's not impossible. Just give Europe sports games Tomodachi life and animal crossing and they'll be yours again Nintendo. Can't believe switch is doing this great hopefully the greatness continues and Xbox does well as well and PS4 of course is doing great. It would be amazing if all three crossed the Wii and then those analysts saying gaming is dying and go screw off

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Pavolink said:
thismeintiel said:

You should at least try to hide a little how mad Rol's post made feel you.

Lol  Mad?  I get that this is internet and you can't really know how someone is feeling, but maybe you guys should realize that, as well, before assuming as much.  Makes you come across as smug.