By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Presentation - Rating and your impressions?

Rating?

10 65 8.72%

9 46 6.17%

8 99 13.29%

7 100 13.42%

6 87 11.68%

5 97 13.02%

4 78 10.47%

3 71 9.53%

2 28 3.76%

1 74 9.93%

Total:745

Fucking horrible. 5/10 and only because Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda looked amazing.

Splatoon 2 looked really good too and I also thought Arms looked alright, gotta see more of it though.

edit: On second thought I think i'm just overreacting a bit, i'll give it a 6/10. It was just dissapointing and I expected so much more out of this conference but yet it seemed like they didn't even talk about most things. 

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
I will give it a 7

$300 Eh

Paid Online... Disgusting

Shit Battery... Yuck

The games... Magnificent

Zelda Trailer... God Tier

Battery is the one I went out with a big ? in my face.They said it would range from 3 hours to 6 hours and half right?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

7/10
Pros
Splatoon2
Mario
Arms
Zelda
Xenoblade 2
RPGs
Third party
Cons
Battery
Price
Paywall
Boring parts.

mountaindewslave said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
It was pretty awful. $300 with no pack-in and paid online, but even worse than that, after all these years of droughts and low quality y games, Nintendo only had 5 new brand games to show for it. Also lot's of filler and 3rd partys talking without games to show.

4/10

paid online is massive disappointing.

The thing is- there was almost NOTHING new. most of the things were vaguely hinted at in the reveal trailer a few months ago. I can't believe Nintendo in the last 2 years or so has not quickly made some Switch games, brought back some Metroid/F-Zero/Eternal Darkness.

ugh. I can't believe the new Mario game, easily the most exciting thing, has not been made quicker. Next holidays? Kind of worried about the Switch now. I honestly cannot believe there was no solid list of launch titles. the ONLY thing they have officially announced for launch is Zelda? whattttttt :/

Almost nothing new?You must not have watched the same video.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

10/10

No More Heroes 3. That's all I needed.

Around the Network

I'll give it a 7.

- No Mother 3
- No Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Paid online sucks
- Mario looks great
- Zelda looks great (Still not happy about it having voice-acting though)
- Joy-Con HD Rumble sounds cool
- New IP... meh.

5/10. Zelda was a great finish but everything before (sans Mario and Xenoblade) was a complete bore. The translator offered tons of entertainment value though.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

6/10 for me and I'm not convinced by those Wiimote type games either. I sense smoke and mirrors.

The PS5 Exists. 

3/10

Zero original games at launch, paid online, no release dates, terrible-looking Xenoblade "No one asked for this" 2.

Good: Fire Emblem Warriors (like Hyrule Warriors but with Fire Emblem)
Xenoblade 2
Mario Oddessy
Skyrim
Zelda at launch
Splatoon 2
inclusion of motion controls

bad: price: $270 should have been the maximum
no mention of a bundled game
no mario at launch
few release dates
too many games only shown in brief clips at end (DBZ, NBA, Sonic, ect.) and were too easy to miss.
there should have been more games shown off altogether

5-6/10