By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Presentation - Rating and your impressions?

Rating?

10 65 8.72%

9 46 6.17%

8 99 13.29%

7 100 13.42%

6 87 11.68%

5 97 13.02%

4 78 10.47%

3 71 9.53%

2 28 3.76%

1 74 9.93%

Total:745

I will give it a 7

$300 Eh

Paid Online... Disgusting

Shit Battery... Yuck

The games... Magnificent

Zelda Trailer... God Tier

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
well... that was strange, some of the games looked outstanding but no mention of specs most likely means it is the low side of the rumours that are knocking around, no mention of resolutions frame rates, anything to do with the actual console they're making.

As disappointing as this is, Nintendo never shares specs of its consoles... it was to be expected.

RushJet1 on: 

Bandcamp

YouTube

Twitter

6.5/10 I guess.

Some stuff are really original like Arms but Mario looks rough. I don't care about any of the ports as I already have a PS4. If SMT and that Square Enix game are exclusive than that's a huge plus.

But after the Wii U I'm not going to buy it unless I can get it for like 200 $CAD.

An extremely solid 8/10.I feel that they are holding ALOT of things back.I mean, there were what, 5 Nintendo titles?And third party will be very decent at least in the beggining.And its going to be a hell of a RPG machine.

The only bad things is paid online(its horrible decision), and the somewhat "lack" of announcements.I mean, its OBVIOUS that they are holding a shitton of things back.No VC was mentioned for example, and there was too little Nintendo titles there.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

A conference that NEEDED to be a 10 was no more than a 5.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

2/10 but I feel like I'm being generous... Wth was that Nintendo

$300 is too much for what it is, and paid online means Splatoon and Mario Kart are dead to me.

SMT V (tentative), and Xenoblade 2 saved it for me.
(But, damn, 1,2 Switch actually looks good to me but I don't have friends to play it with. Same with ARMS. Paid online rules that out)

Zelda:BOTW trailer was the best yet, though. That was simply breathtaking.

5/10

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I like the games, but the presentation was boring sometimes.

Einsam_Delphin said:
It was pretty awful. $300 with no pack-in and paid online, but even worse than that, after all these years of droughts and low quality y games, Nintendo only had 5 new brand games to show for it. Also lot's of filler and 3rd partys talking without games to show.

4/10

paid online is massive disappointing.

The thing is- there was almost NOTHING new. most of the things were vaguely hinted at in the reveal trailer a few months ago. I can't believe Nintendo in the last 2 years or so has not quickly made some Switch games, brought back some Metroid/F-Zero/Eternal Darkness.

ugh. I can't believe the new Mario game, easily the most exciting thing, has not been made quicker. Next holidays? Kind of worried about the Switch now. I honestly cannot believe there was no solid list of launch titles. the ONLY thing they have officially announced for launch is Zelda? whattttttt :/

Price lowered it 1.