By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you care about console color/limited edition?

Do you care about color on consoles?

no... i don't care 36 50.00%

yes... the usual color in comes with 13 18.06%

yes... the limited editions 21 29.17%

yes... custom skins 2 2.78%

Total:72

Handheld console has been very big with color (well nintendo at least)

but do you care about the color on which you game on?

How about home console? we usually get the black/white variety.... some silver/gray... but would you like to have more color choices?

If you had a choice which color/limited edition/skins would you like to have on your current console?

show me your sexy custom/skins consoles/controller!!!!!

this would be my idea/fave color/skins/limited edition....

limited edition 3ds (monster hunter)

gold wii u

ps4/pro.... this carbon accent is sexy!

arcade stick...

Around the Network

Yes Yes Yes!  

I like white console !

Yes, but mainly with handhelds. 

Oh, and Xbox One. That never-released Titanfall X1 is still the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I don't care about linited editions. I like color however. I wish Nintendo would have many colors for Wii U or Switch. I want a transparent aqua blue Switch or a transparent neon green.

Not really. but i would love to have a limited edition console. though that has a lot to do with timing and i wouldnt really be willing to wait just for a LE console.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
I don't care about linited editions. I like color however. I wish Nintendo would have many colors for Wii U or Switch. I want a transparent aqua blue Switch or a transparent neon green.

whatever happened to nintendo and their transparent consoles... they vanished after gba... i wish they relaize people like transparent consoles after the 2ds

If a console isn't transparent, then it can be better.

mysteryman said:
If a console isn't transparent, then it can be better.

would you get a transparent switch? :P

Skins these days are pretty amazing. You can go to sites like www.decalgirl.com and make anything imaginable.

I'm happy with standard black on every console though.

I care, some of the limited edition consoles in the past look stunning in real life. I haven't owned a LE console, but that's just been down to timing and not caring -enough- to purchase a second console solely for its skin.