By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV’s Out-Of-Bounds Glitch Shows Scrapped Or Unused Areas

The game didnt need more time. It had 8 years. It just needed planning so that they wouldnt waste resources on things that wouldnt matter/make it to the game. This was a problem of direction.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

on disc paid dlc. calling it

I was thinking DLC--but not on disc. They may just add content to the preexisting environments

deskpro2k3 said:

on disc paid dlc. calling it

Like, how can you watch the video and claim this?

I know you have an axe to grind about this game, but you can't possibly draw that conclusion from that footage.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Not planning on watching this but I am also not sure if I will play any content that is going to be released.
I got my plat but although the experience was enjoyable, it was also something to easily forget.

SE has been thinking way too big.

Just try and deliver a somewhat coherent (the bar is low...) story with interesting characters. Come on, how hard can it be? 6 to X accomplished all of that and each within 3 years.

Wow,I hate seeing stuff like this. They definitely rushed this game out. Sad. This on top of Scalebound being cancelled makes my faith in gaming waiver a little bit. Ugh.

Around the Network

The game is already pretty huge, but I couldn't help thinking how it felt a bit rushed after Altissia. There was so much ground to cover, yet almost all of it happened on train. I don't really think it was intended to literally go on tracks. I mean, it's not bad, but it could be so much better.

guys wait, just how long exactly have this game been in development for again? serious question

I've checked wiki, and google. they all tell me nearly 10 years. is this true?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Are these potential expansions? :)

Realistically not, but it would be nice.

deskpro2k3 said:

guys wait, just how long exactly have this game been in development for again? serious question

I've checked wiki, and google. they all tell me nearly 10 years. is this true?

Technically 10, but no one knows for sure how many years of actual development went into the project as it stands.  My money would be on 5 to 7 tops.