By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tall people, what do you think of shorter people?

Tall person, do you think shorter people are inferior?

yes and why not? 17 9.94%

yes 14 8.19%

no, not really 26 15.20%

no 66 38.60%

some times I have these feelings 9 5.26%

see results 34 19.88%

Other post below 5 2.92%

Total:171

any man under 6' and woman under 5' 8" should be exiled...............what kind of question is this?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
S.Peelman said:

I don't know if I count in this thread, I'm 1.78m, which is pretty short here, everyone's taller than me, but when I was in Asia I did see the world in a whole new light.

Smaller than you and enjoyed Asia as well. That's a whole different experience in a busy subway for instance. Being able to look around instead of trying to dodge tall people's armpit odor.

Lol, basically this yes. XD

I'd go as far as to say Men under 6 foot are sub-human. They should be considered hobbits and should not receive the same basic rights we as actual men have.

Short people are..... short. Thats it. Nothing more and nothing less than that. Weird post. Seems posted by one with inferior complex. 

Define tall and short, the average height is 5'5 (around 165), I'm 5'10 (179) which isn't towering but isn't small either.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Define tall and short, the average height is 5'5 (around 165), I'm 5'10 (179) which isn't towering but isn't small either.

As mentioned before, depends on location and even culture. What is the 5'5" you mention? UK average male hieght is 5'9"-5'10". You are bang on average... in height only, not in life in general, in that you are superb.

Hmm, pie.

CrazyGPU said:

Short people are..... short. Thats it. Nothing more and nothing less than that. Weird post. Seems posted by one with inferior complex. 

This.

Long reply for people who are looking for arguments:

Wow. I have never thought in any way different about people because of their height.
This is new heights. People seem to always find something they feel others make fun about and make you feel bad on purpose. Now I can literally look down on people because of their height, skin color, sex, clothes, phone, car, favourite games, way of talking, ...
This is paradise as I am clearly tall, white, male, wear expensive business clothes, have a flagship phone, expensive notchback, ...
Guess I will be in prison some day just because of these things.

I'm 5'7, just get muscular you'll feel better! xD

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Shorter girls are hotter, that's all.

I'm going to bump the next short person that walks into my path and expects me to move.