By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Moderator Thread

axumblade said:

There was a specific mod who came into one of the threads bragging about a "high score." I will not call him out in here but there was a big ordeal over it because the community thought we were promoting this idea. He isn't part of the mod team anymore and I hope the current (and future) mods are more mature than coming into the threads promoting that sort of nonsense.

I love how paranoid the community can be. Be thankful that the days of the Gestapo accusations are over.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
axumblade said:

There was a specific mod who came into one of the threads bragging about a "high score." I will not call him out in here but there was a big ordeal over it because the community thought we were promoting this idea.

Probably a joke taken out of context right? 

What are your thoughts on a ban thread, from a mods pov?

I would like to say that it was but this mod had a tendency for being overly harsh when it came to moderations. 

I'm honestly not a big fan of them. I am all for transparency and I do see your point but I have seen it used as a way to attack certain users. I'd rather not have a thread about it and keep it all contained in one thread to be honest but I'll support the final decision.



axumblade said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Probably a joke taken out of context right? 

What are your thoughts on a ban thread, from a mods pov?

I would like to say that it was but this mod had a tendency for being overly harsh when it came to moderations. 

I'm honestly not a big fan of them. I am all for transparency and I do see your point but I have seen it used as a way to attack certain users. I'd rather not have a thread about it and keep it all contained in one thread to be honest but I'll support the final decision.

It's a shame people have to do that. This is why we can't have nice things!



Speaking of long forgotten threads... any plans to do another roast thread like ever? I remember Carl`s one like... 2 years ago or something? That was good fun.



Ka-pi96 said:
Speaking of long forgotten threads... any plans to do another roast thread like ever? I remember Carl`s one like... 2 years ago or something? That was good fun.

Here you can pick and choose.



Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Speaking of long forgotten threads... any plans to do another roast thread like ever? I remember Carl`s one like... 2 years ago or something? That was good fun.

Here you can pick and choose.

That`s not really the same...

I want one where I can call people whatever with no moderation



Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:

Here you can pick and choose.

That`s not really the same...

I want one where I can call people whatever with no moderation

Oh, I just thought you wanted to see people get roasted.

 

And also, you can. You just have to be smart about it



Are people actually AGAINST the monthly ban report?! But it was so funny seeing who absolutely screwed themselves that month (including me sometimes with my persona record of 4 bans in one month). 



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Are people actually AGAINST the monthly ban report?! But it was so funny seeing who absolutely screwed themselves that month (including me sometimes with my persona record of 4 bans in one month). 

Why did we let you come back again? 😭😭😭



axumblade said:
barneystinson69 said:

Are people actually AGAINST the monthly ban report?! But it was so funny seeing who absolutely screwed themselves that month (including me sometimes with my persona record of 4 bans in one month). 

Why did we let you come back again? 😭😭😭

In fairness, Barney > Super.

B_3_L_I_E_V_E