By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
He said he reported it in this thread

If we counted every time rol said something about another user as a report....

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
kirby007 said:
He said he reported it in this thread

No but PH above here started quite a tale based on that assumption eh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Aeolus451 said:

No but PH above here started quite a tale based on that assumption eh

What? It doesn't actually matter if Rol reported the posts from contestgamer in October or not. Clearly he felt the mods didn't do an appropriate job by his standards at that time, but did nothing, or next to nothing about it then other than document it as evidence for some kind of precedent for acceptable behavior in this site so he could attempt to leverage that in the future. That day came, and here we are. And you might have a point if Rol wasn't regularly bringing up the history of users, mods, and the moderation history of this site and trying to leverage that for his purposes.

You don't have to take my word on my supposed "tale". The only thing I'm really speculating on is the existence of the documentation itself. The way I see it, it either exists, or he has an eidetic memory, and is able to recall the post history of multiple users, mods, and moderation incidents with the links to these posts off the top of his head.

potato_hamster said:
Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, I was on vacation for the past week. No internet. It was fantastic! Looks like I missed a doozy of a week here! But I'm back just in time for me to take one for the team.

Quick rhetorical question: Why didn't Rol bring this attention to the mods as he has here in October?

So, I know it was rhetorical, but I decided to do some research on it. He actually did bring it up in October:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8583961

However, I guess he didn't actually report any of contestgamer's posts.

Warning ⚠️

Don't devolve discussions into personal insults. Thinly veiled, or otherwise. The purpose of this thread is to provide an avenue for open dialog with the mod team, not get sucked into petty arguments.

Around the Network

Sorry to distract from the pantomime but in the recent moderator thread it was announced ka pi, perma and angelus were made mods. Why hadn't ka pi received his tag. Was it just a joke he was recruited?

Also permalite should handle all perma ban notes. "You've just been perma'd" etc etc. So much creative potential.

CGI-Quality said:

Kerotan said:

Also permalite should handle all perma ban notes. "You've just been perma'd"

it's Pemalite, not Permalite.  

Kerotan brings up a great point though, his name should be changed immediately.

Barkley said:
CGI-Quality said:

it's Pemalite, not Permalite.  

Kerotan brings up a great point though, his name should be changed immediately.

Will he become the permaban guy?

CGI-Quality said:
Kerotan said:
Sorry to distract from the pantomime but in the recent moderator thread it was announced ka pi, perma and angelus were made mods. Why hadn't ka pi received his tag. Was it just a joke he was recruited?

Also permalite should handle all perma ban notes. "You've just been perma'd" etc etc. So much creative potential.

Angelus, The-Pi-Guy, and Pemalite are The New Mods. Plus, it's Pemalite, not Permalite.  

Wait a fooking second here. You telling me the pi guy isn't ka pi? So all these years I've been chatting with pi guy over on vizioneck I'd wrongly assumed it was ka pi? This is one of those moments Jeremy Kyle tells you he's not your son after all :O

Slightly less mind blown that the other guys name is actually pemalite. The more you know. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

Wait a fooking second here. You telling me the pi guy isn't ka pi? So all these years I've been chatting with pi guy over on vizioneck I'd wrongly assumed it was ka pi? This is one of those moments Jeremy Kyle tells you he's not your son after all :O

Slightly less mind blown that the other guys name is actually pemalite. The more you know. 

I'm not even on vizioneck

One of your redeeming qualities

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.