By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Alt hunts allways amuse me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
RolStoppable said:

gamemaster's ego was on a whole nother level. And yes, that's saying something. He made multiple threads where he put his username in the thread title.

There's also a vastly different general approach. One was going to war with Xbox, the other couldn't stop educating Nintendo fans.

He probably still considers himself to be the gamemaster, but he can't use that name anymore. Gamemaster was not anti-Nintendo, but it seems like he was very unhappy with the direction Nintendo was taking. Niceguygameplayer also mentioned that he used to like Nintendo. Maybe he just thought there weren't enough XBox fans anymore to attack?

Also, I found two more little things:

• They both punctuate most of their thread titles. Very few people do this.
  • They both say 'blogs' instead of 'threads' [1] [2]. Have you ever seen anyone else do this.

Edit: They both also listed their consoles. Exactly the same lists.

Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, NES, Sega CD, Playstation,Sega Saturn, Gameboy Advance, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, and PS3

Atari 2600, NES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Sega CD, Playstation, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, and PS3.

Nice digging you have there.

I was pretty sure he wasn't Gamermaster's alt before, because he didn't raise the flags. He definitely knew more than he let on, as he seemed to know who Gamemaster was despite him being banned a whole year prior to niceguy joining..

Regardless, he has obvious intentions of riling people

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RolStoppable said:
Flilix said:

The odd thing with this guy is that while he did try to change his character, he somehow forgot to change any of his personal information.

He did say that he has Asperger's which is likely the truth, judging by his general behavior. What's obvious and fundamental to a common person isn't necessarily so for someone with Asperger's.

Apologies as I know I mentioned it before but I have Aspergers as well but I've been in therapy for 7 years for it in therapy and while my flaws do shine through sometimes I make a real effort to hold myself back. I try to be more jokey tho I know I'm not always aware how pessimistic I can be lol. I wish my more optimistic side showed more and something I could work on. In the old days don't think I made an effort to care so I was pretty much a cunt.  but shhh I'm a new member. It's a secret to everybody!

Also I'm an  alt of CGI

VersusEvil said:
spurgeonryan said:

I thought Versus Evil was  Seece and Vivster is just vivster or deyon. 

Why? 0-0

You seeced to be evil?

I will show myself out.....

This thread 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

This thread 

Kerotan is my alt! Had every1 fooled for years

tbone51 said:
Kerotan is my alt! Had every1 fooled for years

No you're my alt. You all are. This entire website is just me talking to myself. 

I still find it humorous that no one noticed I'm pezus.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
I still find it humorous that no one noticed I'm pezus.

HOLY SHIT! Ah Bob Saget!

I have no idea who that is.