By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV "2017 Is a Year of Giving Back"

New Year message on the Square Enix Blog, Final Fantasy XV Director Hajime Tabata said;

"We, the FFXV team, were able to achieve these things because of the warm and strong support of our fans.

I have decided that 2017 is a year of giving back to everyone for their kindness.

There are many players enjoying FFXV in various ways, and nothing makes us happier than this.

To provide a long-lasting and even more enjoyable experience with FFXV for everyone, we will continue to update the game and release DLC."

multiple paid DLC packs, free updates, gameplay enhancements, more story scenes, readability tweaks, new bosses, and who knows what else.

Turkish, your wish came true

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Best incomplete game of 2016.

Someone warn Picard, he's about to pull his face off.

8 years in the making and this is the best they could do?
At least FF13 only took 3 years to dissapoint us.

Jpcc86 said:

OHOHOHO savage as hell HAHAHHAAHH.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Hahaha! What evil genius made this?

Jpcc86 said:

Damn! Just Damnn! Damnnnnn

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hiku said:
KLAMarine said:

Hahaha! What evil genius made this?

Excellent work there, noct!

They're basically completing the game nnnnnnnn. I guess I won't be getting it anytime soon until it's "complete" (and cheaper).
Having said that, I can see why they wouldn't want to delay it anymore and it's a shame that Mr. Tabata didn't have the time to release a more complete experience. Also, the game wasn't in development for 10 years, it actually started full development until 2012-2013. 4 years is still a lot, though.

I got the whole digital game for $56 with season pass on PSN. So I paid less than full price for all of the content that's coming already. Pretty good deal to me.

The problem is the standard cost. They should sell the whole package, full game + season pass for $59.99 and I think most people would feel better about that. It's a good, not perfect game. Love the battle system, music and open world. Story needs work. The DLC will improve it further. Just cut the price quickly so people don't have to spend $85 for the complete experience.