Xbox One Elite 3 13.04%

Wii U Pro 2 8.70%

Wii U Gamepad 1 4.35%

3rd Party controller 0 0%

Other (created this gen) 0 0%

I just want to seeeeeeeee results 1 4.35%

Total:23
Leadified said:
I prefer the symmetrical placement of analog sticks on Playstation controllers so I use the DS4 for all my PS4 and PC games I play a controller with.

How is the DS4 for PC?  I have a logitech with asymmetrical sticks but I just don't like it.  My brain likes symmetry much more and it bothers my wrist.

Around the Network

DS4, no contest.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

No poll? We need a poll.

Dualshock for me, but that's almost the only one I use

mZuzek said:
The RB and LB buttons on the Xbox One controller are absolutely awful, I can't see how someone would think otherwise. That aside, the controller is fine enough I guess.

The Wii U Pro is my thing, though. For what I want from a controller, it is perfection.

Weren't they remade like a lot of the controller with recent revisions?

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
Dualshock for me, but that's almost the only one I use

I guess this applies to the most here. People often don't even know other controllers and of course also prefer the one from the company they like the most.

I prefer the DS4 due to symmetrical stick layout and the d-pad.... well definitely will when Tekken comes out.

Wii U while big, is comfy enough and the back buttons are nice. Xbox One controller is probably more comfy to hold but due to the way my fingers sit and the angles on the controller, to move my finger to the front 'bumpers' it actually hurts my finger, it has to bend in a way my hand doesn't like apparently. Although, haven't used one in a while.

Hmm, pie.

Where's Kinect?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I can't really vote. I barely have touched the PS4 and One controller.

But I really like the WiiU pro controller and the Gamepad.

My main gripe about the controllers this gen (and the previous gen too), is that they are way too expensive. They use to be 30$ each
I know they are wireless now, and some have batteries, but 60 bucks for a controller is a scam. I'm pretty sure the cost to manufacture a wireless controller is the same now than it was for manufacturing a wired one during the Gen 6 and before.

And now they are even pushing it even further with Elite controllers. That's some cool products, but those prices are ridiculous.

PS4/ONE/pro controller should be 40 bucks each

Personnalization like one the Microsoft website should be 70 bucks tops (It's not a cheap thing to do, so 

As for Special/elite controllers, it depends, but 150$ for an elite controller is just laughable.

Xbox One Elite controller obviously, it's the best controller I've ever used. Feels so firm and fits in my hands perfectly. 150€ is a lot of money to pay for a controller but I think it's worth it if you are an active gamer. I was lucky to get one from my wife for a birthday present :P

Original Xbox One controller is also great, I don't have any problems with LB/RB buttons, in fact I like them better than 360 controller. Biggest reason why Xbox controllers are the best is the asymmetrical sticks. Slim controller would be better but that "home" button is fucked up, it's not fluid to dashboard at all if I want to record a clip of check achievements while playing.