By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [FAKE] Rumor/Leaked: MK8 Switch will have a New Battle Mode, 24 Extra Tracks and 10 New Characters

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5lixxv/this_appeared_on_eb_games_australian_site_this/

They have posted Switch stuff before on their site like the starter pack, and that long charger. 

This might also mean that the MK8 dlc tracks are included in those numbers...... Hopefully not! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

24 new tracks??? At what point does it stop becoming mk8? loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Those prices though....wtf

Don't worry to much about the prices listed, they always put placeholder prices that are well above the cost of the product. E.g. they have the Switch listed for $999.99. 

Nintendo Network ID: King_Coin

3DS Friend Code: 2165 5331 0853

PSN: Heavens_Avenger

XBLA: Kingc0in

Steam: King.Coin?™

$1000 for a switch sounds pretty cheap...

200 MILLION LIFETIME SWITCH SALES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

24 tracks meaning 6 cups, it could be the 4 DLC ones (since it says Extra and not NEW like for the Battle Mode and the characters) + 2 completely new cups or all the DLC ones AND 6 new ones which would bring the total ammount of cups to 18 !
Either way it's a really solid ammount of content !

Day 1!!! Really digging the red cases.

I hope those new characters are baby Koopalings.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Great patch! Now they only have to tell me how I get my Wii U disc into my Switch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So, this lines up exactly with what Emily Rogers reported back in November, for the record:

https://arcadegirl64.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/rumor-mario-kart-for-switch-brings-a-mix-of-old-and-new/