By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It is 2017, the year of PROJECT SCORPIO, are you ready for the beast!?

I wonder what kind of surprise Sony has to offer. Scorpio might not be the fastest console releasing this year.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:

Who ever said power matters?  The difference  is soo small with  xbox 1 and ps4. 

Yes that's a small difference, as I expect the difference between Scorpio and Pro to be small also. But the reason why I'm excited about Scorpio is that it should be a significant upgrade to X1.

No news games... Probably for VR expérience... Results of ps4p...and Switch on go...
My thinks, MS play bigger... Is race of power is in its end ?

I am ready!

4K HDR TV
Project Scorpio
Red Dead Redemption 2 in 4k ...

How can you not be hyped for this?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

An AMD APU, nice GPU grunt, while crippled by a CPU bottleneck. The new definition of a games console.

Around the Network

Perfect timing by Ms with 2 new architectures. Zen and vega

And Zen was designed by the smartest engineer alive Jim Keller. So I have no doubt it is a beastly CPU architecture

It'll be funny if MS interprets Sony's success only because PS4 was perceived as stronger, this thing needs some exclusives to go along.

Turkish said:
It'll be funny if MS interprets Sony's success only because PS4 was perceived as stronger, this thing needs some exclusives to go along.

Yes,many think that's  why the ps4 is selling  soo well because  its a tiny bit more powerfull.

Exclusive  games don't  sell remember  :)

And the way Microsoft  is trying  to advertise  the scorpio  is that indeed, they think  they will crush the ps4 because  scorpio  has the " super real ultra pixel true 4k" power.

But noo real exclusives  everything  will be playable  on the pc and run better.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

It can't be as horrible as it was with Xbox One and Don Mattrick.