By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Arlo has become huge! 80k subs

This doll Arlo had just created his own Youtube-channel when he also became a member of VGC two years ago. I found his channel only about a year ago and back then he had less than 3,000 subscribers and I wondered how such a great entertainer could have such a small following. But in the last few months his popularity has exploded! As of today he has 80,955 subscribers and 3.78 million total views of videos on his channel.

He is the sweetest guy you can think of and very funny. I'm so happy that he found the success he deserves.

Around the Network

Love Arlo! His channel is great!
I've been following him since seeing him on the forums here.

He makes great content. Good for him. Well deserved. I imagine that being featured on gamexplain was a big help.

Wow congratulations to him.

spemanig said:
He makes great content. Good for him. Well deserved. I imagine that being featured on gamexplain was a big help.

Do you know when that was?

Around the Network

I like his attitude and energy in his videos.

Congratulations! Well deserved. I've been a subscriber for a little while now and his videos always make for a good watch :)

He's too good for us now *sniff* *sniff*. Joking aside, he's got a great personality, does solid content, and is genuinely interested in his content. I remember following him when he was at some 2k subs. Congrats Arlo!

When you're browsing the front page hot topics and you see a thread about yourself... O_o

Thanks for the kind words, guys! My only regret is that now I have next to no time to post here!

Huh, I thought he was fairly big when he joined. Congrats, he makes great videos. I haven't seen him here for a while though

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988