By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Me and my Playstation friend had our first argument...I feel so bad about it... Listen

I love how people took this thread seriously

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
I was going to reply, but there's this other thread I want to go post in. Will this thread be here later? If so, I'll come back and post then.

Lol I see what you did there. Went over some of their heads. 

It's the internet... Don't think about it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

FIT_Gamer said:
Azuren said:
I was going to reply, but there's this other thread I want to go post in. Will this thread be here later? If so, I'll come back and post then.

Lol I see what you did there. Went over some of their heads. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

BraLoD said:
think-man said:
You should insecure bra! Sounds like you like her more than a friend aswell hehehe

Why would he insecure me? D:

GOOD ONE! AHAHAHA

Around the Network

Just go over to her house with a small gift and patch it up....OH yeah you don't even know how to get to her house because you aren't really friends. You are internet game battle buddies. Go outside and meet a human you can touch, learn their last name and their birthday. Meet their sister and Dad. Go to Denny's for coffee. Help them fix their car. That is a friend. Snowflake millennials are sooo confused in this world.

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

Nintation360 said:

GOOD ONE! AHAHAHA

Is that how we should take this thread aswell?

Friend, it's your fault for getting into your feelings, and let it drive your actions, controlling your emotions. Makeup with her, you care about her a lot, maybe even more than friends and don't know it.

Dude swallow your pride, apologise, and take her on a date. Or just out to eat as an apology. Update us on the outcome.

Signalstar said:
Playing games are a euphemism for sex in this thread right? Otherwise this does not make any sense why you would be mad.

well thats what i was thinking when he wrote "she does it to me monthly". sounds like PMS

Man up.