By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - MTV hates on white men

Yeah, Gavin and The Rebel are the other side of the spectrum. None of what he says was a functional counterpoint for that video. Like taking a molotov cocktail to a debate.

Around the Network

...you mean the MTV producers are somewhat biased...

Bonus: assume xer gender

Acevil said:
COKTOE said:
I just heard Joe Rogan talking about this. Sound like a pretty crap video. I get the gist of it. No views from me. :)

Link me that, that sounds awesome, and I wouldn't mind listening to that. 

I'll try to find it. Shouldn't be a problem. Don't expect much though. It's just a snippet from his podcast. Ughh....It SHOULD be in my history. I just watched it today. Of course it's not there! :) Gimma a minute.

Starts about 4:10

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

People still watch MTV? That's so 80's.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

MTV stopped being about music years ago, they need to drop the whole M for music and maybe change to RTV for reality shows? That being said, their just jumping on the 'in' band wagon to stay relevant. Just look at that college professor for example at Drexel university calling for white genocide.

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
But of course... We are moving into an age where being a straight white male, who doesn't follow the liberal rhetoric, is a crime. Just remember, all forms of racial/ ethnical pride are okay; except for white pride, of course. White Pride is racist. Our liberal overlords say so.

"White pride" has been co-opted by hate groups like the KKK and Neo-Nazis who kill/terrorize people because they believe themselves superior, so if you're going to be angry about that be angry at them. 

No one gets angry if people celebrate things like Irish Pride, or wear a British flag, or have a beer and wear lagerhosen around Oktoberfest, Euro-centric culture, numerous Euro/pagan holidays, norms, mythology, traditions are still the norm and many people of different ethnicities participate or enjoy those celebrations without any fuss. 

As to the original MTV thing, I don't think that was a particularily good video in the first place. 

There is no MTV anymore. It's racist teen tv. White men created most of modern tech and buildings (along with Asians) that other races use. Or whites/Asians made the plans, thought of the ideas, or made the blueprints and then pass the building tasks to other races. Blacks and other races use the same tech to attack the ones that thought of it. Where are the great African technological advances and advanced cities? Why is South America underdeveloped and poor. White/Asian ppl build/think of many things for them and help them, but many have no appreciation. The other races rely on white/Asian ppl to create things for them. As I said, whites/Asians sometimes come up with the plans to build things and then hand down the building tasks to blacks/hispanics. That provides them needed jobs.

We all have different abilities and strengths and weaknesses. We should all respect each other. On average, for example, blacks are stronger and whites are smarter. There are exceptions, but overall, I think this is true. Statistics and my own life observations have told me this. I'm Christian and I love all races and ppl. I am not a racist, but a realist. Lets stop pretending guys. Maybe a lot of the hate would go away if we respected each others differences instead of hating or being jealous. For example, I am a US citizen. The guys that come up from Mexico usually have low education, but they work so hard and cooperate together so well. They seem to be more family oriented than most whites. I highly respect those things. 

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

Soundwave said:
DialgaMarine said:
But of course... We are moving into an age where being a straight white male, who doesn't follow the liberal rhetoric, is a crime. Just remember, all forms of racial/ ethnical pride are okay; except for white pride, of course. White Pride is racist. Our liberal overlords say so.

"White pride" has been co-opted by hate groups like the KKK and Neo-Nazis who kill/terrorize people because they believe themselves superior, so if you're going to be angry about that be angry at them. 

No one gets angry if people celebrate things like Irish Pride, or wear a British flag, or have a beer and wear lagerhosen around Oktoberfest, Euro-centric culture, numerous Euro/pagan holidays, norms, mythology, traditions are still the norm and many people of different ethnicities participate or enjoy those celebrations without any fuss. 

As to the original MTV thing, I don't think that was a particularily good video in the first place. 

Because Irish pride is abou nationality not skin colour unlike Black Pride, Latino Pride, etc.

numberwang said:

Why, because white people won't fuck her? him? It? 🤔

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
numberwang said:

What the hell is that? Like I'm pretty sure it's human but that's about all I can make out. Also how has this not been turned into a meme