By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things people say or do that annoys you?

Ka-pi96 said:
Leadified said:

It's even worse in Canada because everything is supposed to be in metric but for some stupid reason people insist on using an outdated and impractical measurement system for no real reason.

eh, people use what they know. If they grew up using a different system then they`ll probably use it their whole life. I know some older people who still use farenheit even :o

I can see your point, the blame rests less on people but on our broken system that continues to promote this confused measurement system.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
pbroy said:

- Botox. Come on, what's the deal with that crap? I would rather bang a wrinkled ass version of you, than stiff faced and slanted eyes.

Gotta agree with this. Botoxed people look so fucking ugly it`s unreal. Why people would actually pay to look like that I`ll never understand.

It's like saying I've never met a transexual/transgender person in my life. You most likely have, you've just never noticed. 

Same with botox. You only think of the bad cases of botox. Most Holywood actresses have botox and it looks good. So good, you don't even realise they've had it.

Bandorr said:
LadyJasmine said:
Limiting people to speak an opinion by calling people names (racist and such)
People saying something totally racist without any logic.
People say anti-islamic things by not focusing on the radicals.

and the worst one ..

'with the top half you must get back pains'

Why does the bottom one bother you?  In general it is a weird thing to a woman, but I'm curious what specific about it bothers you.

Well it all about being decent and subtle...

You can say I am nice or pretty or sexy but saying that pretty much sums me about being only 2 things and nothing else.

Meaning, I expect a higher class of flirt...

Captain_Yuri said:
hershel_layton said:

fourth one always gets on my nerves, especially if i'm more annoyed than mad.

$1000 is a bit of a stretch. Pretty sure you can build a 980/1060 build with that type of cash. Heck, maybe even 1070.

A 1060 PC is like $600 to max $700 range PC unless someone goes for a wonky build or buys it from failbuy

*cries in Norwegian.*

Teeqoz said:
Captain_Yuri said:

A 1060 PC is like $600 to max $700 range PC unless someone goes for a wonky build or buys it from failbuy

*cries in Norwegian.*

Dw, CAD is bad too T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

When someone is close-minded in a world of uncertainty.

"I know exactly how hard it can be to be a father, I have a cat."

It is scary how often people tell me something like this.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

on VGCs?

"The reason they resorted to turn based gameplay was because the systems where so limited, now that systems are faster theres no reason to use it anymore"

"Turn based combat is old, and needs to go away"

Real time combat is boring

PC has no exclusives

PC is for work

Corporate brand worship

Dishonest people is probably my top pick.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

When people use random abbreviations and expect everyone to know what they are talking/writing about.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’