By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things people say or do that annoys you?

When people hate on something they have no knowledge of.

Around the Network

First World people talking about how expensive is X thing when they have good salary compared to third world countries.

Not accepting other opinions than themselves

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

1. When people think pop music isn't "real music"just because they listen to indie rock bands.

2. When people in my age group act like 30 year olds are ancient and once we get there our lives will be over.

3. When people think they own the road because they have a truck.

4. Fanboy syndrome, especially on the Sony side.

5. When people say cheerleading isn't a sport (I'm a male cheerleader)

6. People who have music ADD and consistently switch songs in the middle of them.

7. People who counter with "all lives matter" when they hear "black lives matter".

8. When people tell me stories about themselves in person or want to talk on the phone instead of text. I'm very selective about my interest in others, I usually don't want to hear a story though.

9. When people act like they are the messiah of all gaming.

10. When people have phobias or hate of other people because they are born different than them.

well the movie/game/anime was good, but it didn't do anything new so eh

I can build a pc that cost less money than a xbox/ps4 and is way more powerful

Around the Network

1) The word, "whenever" bothers me to no end. Just say, "when" and stop making it ugly, longer, and unnecessary. This is especially bothersome when I am watching professional events or reading professional works. Stop with that ugly word.

2) Teeth sucking. I have smacked my daughter for doing it and I will not allow someone to come into my home and do that stuff. I will ask them, rudely if necessary, to leave.

3) "M.O.E." for the two of you that do not know, that means, "money over everything" which is complete bullshit and normally comes from people with a lacking sense of responsibility and morality. I get that money is important to some of you but over everything? FOH.

4) People who hate their baby's mother or baby's father. I get that they are your ex and it may have been ugly, but move on. If you have nothing nice to say, it is best to leave it alone. Hating one someone because they are with someone else, or moved on in any way with their life... interfering with the relationship between a parent and their child(ren) is somewhere near the height of petty and decadent. Grow up.

5) People who think I really care about what they say beyond when they say it. I am annoyed when someone, especially from the internet (but also in real life) thinks that I really cared about what happened long beyond when we talked about it. I have a philosophy that keeps me mindful yet happy: Think about it when it happens so it stays in the proper context. Examine it if you are incorrect. Let it go if it bothers you. And forget about it entirely if you are correct.

6) People who go to work and complain about everything. When I walk in the door of my job, I know I will be facing problems. I do not take my work problems outside the work doors (I rarely if ever speak about my job and I never answer the phone when they call me... work issue? Take it up with me when I am at work, leave a message, and if I care... I won't... I will call you back) and I do not bring my personal life into work (unless it is drastic or traumatic in which case I would probably not be at work but... whatever). This also makes me a happier man. When I go home, I am not stressed about work because I do not give a fuck about work, and when I go to work, I am ready to make other people feel as happy as I feel.

7) People thinking they understand who I (or anyone) am (is) based on one internet post and maybe a picture. My last one is dedicated to people thinking they understand who I am or how my mind works based on an internet post and a picture. Because I spoke about my faith, that does not make me a (insert stereotype here) or because I like metal and The Simpsons, this does not mean I am a blasphemer. Or how about because I do not give my daughters a bed time, I must be a slacking father? See, you know nothing about me so unless you want to take time out to invest it into me, do not waste your time making baseless and ultimately meaningless assumptions about me... or anyone for that matter.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

When people say 'I know Japanese' or any other languages when they only know a few phrases from anime.

Jpcc86 said:
When people use the imperial measurement system. As a whole, In any context.

What I hate even more is when people say the metric system is confusing... Like seriously it's a decimal-based system, how complicated is that...

People who think their emotional standing somehow changes a mathematical world.

I hate feminists :)