By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Meet the new US Budget Director

Seems like a very smart man. Recognized the need to learn Spanish, and the need to cut government spending. Seems like my kind of guy

Around the Network

Anti Science is a red flag. Research is important. Wants to cut defense budget is sensible in the case of the USA. Anti-Establishment not a bad thing. Small government ok also not bad.

mah575992 said:

Good. I work for the US Government and these fuckers need a kick in the ass. I'm sick of the corruption I see Every. Damn. Day.

$4 billion for Airforce One. For that money, we could literally replace 700 miles of interstates. Shit, after 6 of those planes, we could've afforded the damn US-Mexico wall.

You honestly think its going to get ANY better at all with trump there? It ll probably get worse if anything.

Good pick. I liked the list and approve of all of it.

Netyaroze said:
Anti Science is a red flag. Research is important. Wants to cut defense budget is sensible in the case of the USA. Anti-Establishment not a bad thing. Small government ok also not bad.

Anti science, just means he disagrees with liberal science.

Nothing wrong with that.

Around the Network
mah575992 said:

$4 billion for Airforce One. 

Hm, I just read the bullet points and he doesn't sound that bad outside of the anti science part.

Edit: Oh and trying to stop relief effort for Hurrican Sandy, that's an odd thing to do.

Wants to cut the defense budget. I'd like to see that happen but it is unlikely.

UnderstatedCornHole said:
Netyaroze said:

Nothing wrong with that.

What is conservative science?  The earth is 5000 years old?

UnderstatedCornHole said:
Netyaroze said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Hard Science does not have any political affiliations. Its just a bunch of facts. 

What is liberal science ?